Flight Scheduled from CT to Muncie for this afternoon | The Boneyard

Flight Scheduled from CT to Muncie for this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Chuck Muncie was a cool RB for the Chargers. Even more cool is getting a town named after himself.

Reaction Score
Lembo is coming home.................................................................

You get what you wish for. Winning teams except when it comes to the 0-6 bowl record.

Reaction Score
Lembo is coming home.................................................................

You get what you wish for. Winning teams except when it comes to the 0-6 bowl record.

Winning teams that don't win their conference - what UCONN is striving for if Warde makes this hire..............

Reaction Score
Id be happy going to bowls again.
You know what. You are 100% correct. But I wanna win . And Lembo, other than winning during the regular season, hasn't done squat come the post season. Its like Jim Calhoun with no rings or final fours. What would we have to compare with Syracuses Helms Trophies?

Reaction Score
You know what. You are 100% correct. But I wanna win . And Lembo, other than winning during the regular season, hasn't done squat come the post season. Its like Jim Calhoun with no rings or final fours. What would we have to compare with Syracuses Helms Trophies?

Jim won Big East Tourneys before the 1st big one - Lembo hasnt won squat

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Pete was recruiting in GA and NC this week.

I saw that too.... but he was also in Alabama today

Pete Lembo‏@Pete_Lembo2m
Touring the facilities here in Mobile, AL today. Great hospitality from the folks from the GoDaddy Bowl! pic.twitter.com/oqK3ECpFxC

Reaction Score
Who filed the flight plan? What time was it filed? Who stands to gain? How come Warde doesn't have a stealth learjet?

Reaction Score
I blame the Parker search firm for not keeping quiet on the filing of the flight plan.

Reaction Score
I saw that too.... but he was also in Alabama today

Pete Lembo‏@Pete_Lembo2m
Touring the facilities here in Mobile, AL today. Great hospitality from the folks from the GoDaddy Bowl! pic.twitter.com/oqK3ECpFxC

Touring the facilities... sounds like the subject of a "Cake" song. Is he trading his MG in for a Chrsyler LeBaron?

Reaction Score
You and 07 are just posting for comedy at this point, right?

God forbid UConn hires a winning coach. Only on the BY.
I acknowledged the fact that the guy has won games during the season. Outside of that he hasn't done a thing. Fact...

Reaction Score
Muncie, Indiana, home to one of bowling's greats! Roy Munson!

roy-munson.jpg

Let's hope we don't get Munsoned on this search.

Reaction Score
You and 07 are just posting for comedy at this point, right?

God forbid UConn hires a winning coach. Only on the BY.

As an inquiring mind, I want to know if he'll receive and endorsement from the Staten Island High School Coaching Association?

Reaction Score

You are acting like bowl wins mean ANYTHING. They only matter if you are one of the top 2 teams in the BCS, and next year top 4. If he gets hired and we get to that point, then I would say he has done well regardless of the outcome.

At this point I would just like to make bowl games again, preferably against appealing opponents in desirable destinations.

Reaction Score
I really wish that we could go to the Fiesta Bowl every year and lose...

Make post 415 one for the record books, would you please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom