FILL THE RENT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FILL THE RENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unacceptable. We can't have empty seats. Make an arrangement with the CT National Guard. Give them away to military folks in a raffle or however, as long as they're in their seats by kickoff. Figure it out.
This game is like a job interview at a major corporation. Delaney, Swofford, Bowlsby, etal are watching. We don't want to show up for our "interview" with unpolished shoes and necktie askew.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Unacceptable. We can't have empty seats. Make an arrangement with the CT National Guard. Give them away to military folks in a raffle or however, as long as they're in their seats by kickoff. Figure it out.
This game is like a job interview at a major corporation. Delaney, Swofford, Bowlsby, etal are watching. We don't want to show up for our "interview" with unpolished shoes and necktie askew.

I would absolutely LOVE it if UCONN offered discounted tickets to students or gave away the tickets to military personnel or local schools/charities.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that the program is headed back in the right direction. So I think it's not a bad idea to fill-in the empty seating with deserving giveaways. It's a win-win: UCONN gets a full(er) house and they just might make a lifetime fan!

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Nostical: I hope you don't mind, but I quoted the second half of your post above onto the MBB and WBB boards.
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-...his-friday-nights-season-opener-vs-byu.63813/
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-...his-friday-nights-season-opener-vs-byu.63814/

Reaction Score
RioDog, welcome back!

Section 226 is on the 30-ish yard line on the UCONN sideline closer to the scoreboard, bleacher seats. You should be surrounded by mostly UCONN fans. We're in section 223...when we hear you cheering in Portuguese, we'll know where you are!

Reaction Score
Vision problems resulted in my getting rid of the car. If anyone has room, I'll buy a ticket if I can get a ride to Downtown Hartford after the game.

Reaction Score
There are too many seats left. BUMP.

this is for your Dooley!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
FILLTHERENT promo now open to everyone (not just season ticket holders or donors), thanks to Webster Bank.

UConn Huskies ‏@UConnHuskies 3m
One. More. Day. Let's "Fill The Rent" Tix promo courtesy of @WebsterBank. Tixs just $20! http://Post original url/FillTheRent

Note: posted elsewhere.

#FILLTHERENT isn't worth the bandwidth it occupies if a substantial amount of product is withheld that would directly achieve the intended goal.

I'm not saying that my degree is now worth as much as if I got it in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, but I am very disappointed with the Marketing education the School of Business Administration provided to certain people. Since I got my B.S. in Accounting from that same school...well...I'm just disappointed.

I have a feeling that this is a case of, "That's the way we've always do it." Well, UConn has never been in this position before (Outside looking in), and the way we've always done it is not the correct way anymore. Just like in the real world, you can't SALY (Same As Last Year) your way through the cycle especially when events occurred that were not an issue last year.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
UConn ticket website suddenly shows thousands of available tickets including lower levels - SMH

Reaction Score
They just posted this on Facebook:

10620588_702556663157489_6568991420965131502_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members