FILL THE RENT | The Boneyard

FILL THE RENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Huskymedic pasted this on another thread but I thought it could use its own. We need/want a sellout this Friday!

Thank you for your ongoing support of the UConn Football program as a season ticket holder and/or donor.

We look forward to seeing you next Friday (August 29) at 7:00 p.m. as our Huskies open the 2014 season against BYU at Rentschler Field.

As a token of our appreciation for your loyalty, we want to provide you with an exclusive “Friends and Family” ticket offer. You can purchase additional tickets for just $20 each, a 50% discount off the regular reserved single game price. Invite your relatives, neighbors, and colleagues to experience the excitement of UConn Football for a very special price.

We want to fill “The Rent” as Coach Diaco leads our football program into a new era --- and show the national television audience that UConn Country is stronger than ever. Please encourage others to be part of our team next Friday evening.

CLICK HERE to buy “Friends and Family” tickets now. Enter promo codeFILLTHERENT to access the special discount pricing. (Tickets are limited and will not be located near or around seats you may have as a season ticket holder.)

For more information or to order by phone, please call our Athletic Ticket Office at 877-AT-UCONN (288-2666), Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.

Thanks again for your continuing dedication to UConn Athletics and our football program.

Go Huskies!

warde.png

Warde Manuel
Athletic Director

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
if any thing suggests there might be a void at the top, just reference email's 7 PM game time for Friday, which the TICKETS and ESPN both list as 8 PM . . .

Reaction Score
if any thing suggests there might be a void at the top, just reference email's 7 PM game time for Friday, which the TICKETS and ESPN both list as 8 PM . . .

The game is at 7. The time was changed after ESPN reorganized game times to get a west coast game on the air at 10:30. Tickets had already been printed.

Reaction Score
dvegas said:

The game is at 7.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
There's really not much left. Every ticket will be sold. Interesting to see how many go through the turnstiles. Weather won't be factor. I'm expecting a big and rowdy crowd.
agreed.

I'm not counting the dots again, but there were 1,241 seats left as of mid last week.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
agreed.

I'm not counting the dots again, but there were 1,241 seats left as of mid last week.

Boooo. #HuskyDown (I only say this because the last time I gave you grief about not wanting to count dots, you eventually did. I want to see if I have that kind of pull again. :))

Reaction Score
Boooo. #HuskyDown (I only say this because the last time I gave you grief about not wanting to count dots, you eventually did. I want to see if I have that kind of pull again. :))

I ain't counting them either. But to the naked eye, looks to be less than 1k available.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I was at work when I said I wasn't going to last week. When I eventually did, I was putting my son to bed and typically stay with him until he falls asleep. I needed something to do to pass the time.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Yup! The 'void at the top' is at the top of this thread. Second post.

Husky25

Reaction Score
looks like about 1,500 tickets still available. give or take a 100 or so
There were 1,241 as of last Wednesday. Fishy just updated that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There's 983 now.

Not sure what happened. Hope everyone is okay.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Zero pt zero lets go !!!!!!!! I got my 6

Reaction Score
I just tried to count and got to 900 and stopped with probably a couple hundred more to go. BYU Dad must be returning his legion of tickets. Unfortunately the remaining tickets are in concentrated areas. There are like entire empty sections I hope to Joseph Smith those seats fill in a bit or it'll look baddd.

Reaction Score
The 5 I bought today are in the visitor's section.

I'll be on the hunt for the guy in the "BYU Dad" t-shirt.

They gave tickets back? I thought we could thank him for selling out and we were gonna be out numbered!?! SMH.

I really hope we kill them!

Reaction Score
It's above the visitors section...so yeah kinda??? Really coming up from Brazil!?! Rock on RioDog!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
It's above the visitors section...so yeah kinda??? Really coming up from Brazil!?! Rock on RioDog!
Above is OK. Already back for good. Arrived July 28th. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom