February Recruiting Thread | Page 25 | The Boneyard

February Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I believe that's Madison Booker from Germantown High School, Madison, MS.
I think everyone else participating in this thread already knew that.

sun

Reaction Score
I don't know of any other Madison from Mississippi that UT is recruiting.
I wouldn't know if you were informed about any recruits named Madison or not since I can't read posts #595 & #599 because they're not visible for me to read.
All I know is that you asked and I answered.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
12 spare bedrooms! When did double wide homes get so big and fancy!?! BTW, is that Holly in the bottom left of the picture…
Sharktank GIF by ABC Network

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
12 spare bedrooms! When did double wide homes get so big and fancy!?! BTW, is that Holly in the bottom left of the picture…
Hey, we are having a manufactured home put up for our last home, or if you like a double wide. What you may not know that recently these homes are in a lot of ways nicer than a lot of stick built homes. Yes by many standards our place is fancy. That said I did laugh when I saw your post. You want to see a nice "double wide" come visit we live an hour from Rocky Top and I do get strange looks from a lot of folks when I wear my Husky gear. We have 4 bedrooms can't imagine any place with 12 spars.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
7th grader and UConn POI Lauren Hassell's season stats:

21 minutes per game

16.3 Points, 9.7 Rebounds, 2.6 Assists, 3.3 Blocks, 2.9 Steals

55% FG, 34% 3-PT (13-38), 66% FT, 1-1 A/TO

Reaction Score
If I had to pick a school Madison ends up at I'd say Tennessee. Knoxville is about a 7-8 hour drive for her parents and it's SEC so there would be more local games also. She's visited there 4 times already which one would think is a huge sign. Her favorite player is Candace Parker. She wants a coach who will "let her be me" and have flexibility in where she plays. A coach who is "goofy off the court".

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Two new 2024 players of interest based on new follows by Morgan Valley.

Kyndal Walker, a combo guard who attends St. John's High where a certain Azzi Fudd played.

Teagan Colvin, a PG out of Washington.

More on them in coming posts.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Running point was 2024 G Kyndal Walker, a very well rounded guard who was scoring effortlessly from all 3 levels, as well as a great on ball defender. She's at her best when going downhill, but is never afraid to pull up on a dime to get a bucket.

Kyndal Walker – 2024 – 5-9 – Combo Guard – Team Takeover 16 EYBL – Really gets into people on D…Aggressive mentality is clear…Smooth shot…Plenty of tools…She is able to guard anyone with that speed…Pushes tempo and gets to the basket…Only going to keep getting better

Reaction Score
@Sluconn Husky im confused, no really. Are these random players YOU like or players that UConn are interested in or actively recruiting? Some of these young ballers seem to be coming from out of the blue. This is a serious question

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2/28

St. John's College High just won the WCAC title Monday and new POI Kyndal Walker was the driving force.

Via the Washington Post:

Walker was one of several young Cadets to play well beyond their years: She finished with 21 points, nine rebounds, seven assists and two steals. As the Cadets stifled the Mustangs on one end, they were content to let Walker go to work on the other.

“A game for the ages,” Scribner said. “Pretty much for a whole half, we just handed her the ball and said you’re going to have to help us win this game.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom