Exit 68 Sign | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Exit 68 Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I drove by that exit (i actually exitted since i live in storrs) and honestly forgot to look at the sign. I was too busy looking across the highway to make sure the Electric Blue hadn't been closed down.
I took that exit yesterday. I was cutting from the center lane in front of an 18 wheeler so I too did not have an opportunity to check out the sign!

Reaction Score
Anyone have any updates on the DOT guys? Do they think they'll be able to get it up before vacation season? I was really looking forward to loading up the kids and taking them to exit 68 this summer. Probly gonna spend 10 days out there if I get the time off.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Anyone have any updates on the DOT guys? Do they think they'll be able to get it up before vacation season? I was really looking forward to loading up the kids and taking them to exit 68 this summer. Probly gonna spend 10 days out there if I get the time off.
Is that before or after the trip to the World's Biggest Ball of Twine?

Reaction Score
Yes,annual Accounting Department dinner. I am a proud accounting alum. There do exist other departments at UConn other than the Department of Athletics, although many people do not notice. I am also a marching band alum (check out my photo at left). I was voted most spirited band member both my junior and senior years at UConn. GO HUSKIES!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yes,annual Accounting Department dinner. I am a proud accounting alum. There do exist other departments at UConn other than the Department of Athletics, although many people do not notice. I am also a marching band alum (check out my photo at left). I was voted most spirited band member both my junior and senior years at UConn. GO HUSKIES!

I used to go to that when I was still in public.

Palatine is not interested in giving away free money. Anyone who gets a scholarship is, by definition, a "taker" and therefore a drain on society. :rolleyes:

(I kid, I kid);)

Reaction Score
Just got off exit 68 and the new sign is on its way up! Was traveling a tad too quickly to snap a pic, but I'm sure one of our BY-ers will post one soon.

Reaction Score
UP

Attachments

• BnN967JIEAE-8zM.jpg
    BnN967JIEAE-8zM.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 83

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Not a huge complaint but Why are we at the bottom? The womens team should just read "annual national champs"

Reaction Score
The new sign is great and all, but now what am I going to complain about?

Reaction Score
Why is it just a blue sign? Is there a reason why it cannot be something a little more elaborate? Maybe a logo or have the school colors? Something to show some type of pride other than a piece of sheet metal and 3 typically signage poles.

Reaction Score
Ugh, what a disappointment. Why is the sign just standing there proclaiming our greatness? Can't it give me a handjob or something?
well technically you could go to electric blue and probably still have a view of the sign while you....nevermind.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The word "again" should appear somewhere in there.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Boom! Thank you Mods for getting this done.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ugh, what a disappointment. Why is the sign just standing there proclaiming our greatness? Can't it give me a handjob or something?
Shh! It can. Just go up to it and whip it out. Sometimes it takes about 5 minutes or so to get started, but just be patient. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom