Ewekon? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Plunkett finally tapped out a few years ago from the Improper. Doors closed almost immediately. He and Keith Richards are medical marvels
Here is a link that I found mentioning Pufferbellies, Improper Bostonian and Mill Hill Club.
Such a different time. A friend was unable to get into Improper Bostonian back in those days since he didn't have a collared shirt. Or maybe they just didn't like the look of him.

f

Reaction Score
There was a kind of mean lady where I used to work that apparently drank a bit. She didn't come to work one day and didn't call in. The supervisor suggested that he go check on her and everyone was laughing and joking that she was probably hungover and would greet him at the door with a slurred, "What do you want? Leave me alone!" After the second day, he finally went over and the landlord entered her apartment and found her dead..... The ladies she worked with preserved her work area exactly as she left it with her sweater on the chair etc. They told all new hires her cube was haunted... We were such a kind group.

Reaction Score
Here is a link that I found mentioning Pufferbellies, Improper Bostonian and Mill Hill Club.
Such a different time. A friend was unable to get into Improper Bostonian back in those days since he didn't have a collared shirt. Or maybe they just didn't like the look of him.

I have the dvd. Not great.

Reaction Score
Lol, new member.

Attachments

• IMG_6258.jpeg
    IMG_6258.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 191

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A current user having some fun.
lame

Reminds me of a great Jessi Colter song...

"I'm not Ewekon.
My handle's DogDude.
Ewekon ghosted you....weeks ago"

Reaction Score
watch

Thanks for the great memories. I never spent the entire summer on the Cape but wish that I had. Interesting to hear of groups renting a cottage for the entire summer for $2000 but that was in the 70s. We used to rent a cottage at Misquamicut in the late 70s for $160 a week for four of us with many visitors.

I was at most of the places mentioned except for the Crystal Palace. I'm not sure where that was. Might have been before my time.

Reaction Score
Until this thread started, I always thought Ewekon was a woman, a ewe being a female sheep—a sort of clever play on words. Admittedly, I didn’t follow “him” too closely, so that’s my oversight.
My new theory is that he just decided to change his handle and wanted to have a little fun with it. He reregistered with a new handle Saturday morning before the semis, ghosted everyone and has been watching (and maybe even posting in) this thread while laughing his butt off at how stupid we all are.

It is a more pleasant thought than his having a stroke when he woke up the morning of the semis and realized that he invited a bunch of strangers known for terrorizing golf courses, feasting on pizza and Arby's, and endorsing civil unrest to his apartment courtyard/pool (not even a private property) to drink, eat, swim, and play in said courtyard, which he claimed had an area suitable for the inevitable vomiting that was likely to occur.

Reaction Score
Let’s dig into this a little bit…

For those that received messages from him (PMs or otherwise) - what times and on what day did you receive them?

Reaction Score
Let’s dig into this a little bit…

For those that received messages from him (PMs or otherwise) - what times and on what day did you receive them?
I went back to read his invitation posts. I noticed you were considering going. Did you go? I'd be interested in seeing others responses to your question. (I forget if it was mentioned here but I see that @Ewekon liked a post on 4/15.
And also see that there is a "eweConn" handle in the yard, with a C instead of a K.)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If you bought in and showed up, there is no shame in that. Wear it like a badge of honor. You showed up to represent UConn, bringing gifts. The only regret should be that you didn't get a chance to all cross paths at the same time.

Ewegotkonned. It happens. I trust the Boneyard to solve this mystery.

Reaction Score
No signs of UConn since shortly after the NC. Anyone ever get any intel? Or will this forever be an open case

Reaction Score
No signs of UConn since shortly after the NC. Anyone ever get any intel? Or will this forever be an open case

Hasn't logged in since April 16. I'm guessing the dude just got cold feet and made a new account and isn't dead or something. Certainly hope so

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The more I think about it, just a really weak move

Was going to gift the guy a $150 bottle of Clase Azul for hosting and had a bunch of Nooners. And was looking forward to meeting some Boneyard people for the first time

Very lame move to waste people's time on Final Four weekend

Reaction Score
He sent me a DM asking if I could come to the party. Seemed a little forced, like he was trying to set people up. Good thing he made a new account because he'd never be able to live this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom