Ewekon? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I mean it is a thing now.

If someone doesnt invite a bunch of BY'ers to a party and then ghost them on FF weekend, we aren't as fans trying hard enough to win. This is now part of the required mojo canon.
I get the feeling when people show up for your wedding, there will be a pile of pimento sticks, a grill, and an insincere "Wish you were here" postcard from Bora Bora where you're eloping.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The guy logged into the BY this Sunday and made a post on Monday April 3rd. He would have ghosted everyone sat April 1 through April 3. I don't think anyone here needs to be worrying about the guy. Seems like ish happened and he bailed.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I get the feeling when people show up for your wedding, there will be a pile of pimento sticks, a grill, and an insincere "Wish you were here" postcard from Bora Bora where you're eloping.

If it was my decision that is exactly the decision I would make. You have it down right to the desired destination. Well done. that trip isn't happening until 2024 (cant leave a 8 month old with family to go completely across the world for a couple weeks. put another year on her and we will either take her with us or feel better about leaving her with family).

Alas, I will, in fact, be required to attend this CT wedding in July. The things we do for love, I guess.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He would have sent a private party invite to select Boneyarders specifically for that purpose. :)
I did receive a private conversation with a party invite from Ewekon actually

Reaction Score
The guy logged into the BY this Sunday and made a post on Monday April 3rd. He would have ghosted everyone sat April 1 through April 3. I don't think anyone here needs to be worrying about the guy. Seems like ish happened and he bailed.
Agreed - this is what makes tracking down the full story all the more interesting

Reaction Score
1682639296414.png

Reaction Score
It takes up way too much real estate in my mind for someone who was never even involved
Until this thread started, I always thought Ewekon was a woman, a ewe being a female sheep—a sort of clever play on words. Admittedly, I didn’t follow “him” too closely, so that’s my oversight.

Reaction Score
I hope he is ok
Got a feeling he might be out of the country and someone who knows him well enough to know where he lives and was goofing on everyone. Someone had to know his credentials or how to get them,
TFC, no - TE, no - Fishy - thats my bet:p
Swimming with the Fishes. Photo evidence.

Attachments

• MV5BNDUzYWQyMWUtMzk5NS00ZjRhLWE1ODQtZDIyY2M5YmRkYmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNDUzYWQyMWUtMzk5NS00ZjRhLWE1ODQtZDIyY2M5YmRkYmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 65
Reaction Score
Can anyone who was given his number send him a wellness check text?

I don't know him or anyone else on the boneyard but would also appreciate a wellness text to be sent.

Reaction Score
I don't know him or anyone else on the boneyard but would also appreciate a wellness text to be sent.
I feel a little stalker-ish after he ghosted me Final Four weekend... but I'll hit him up

At best, I'd find it hilarious if people thought I was missing and I had 4 pages on the 'yard about it

At worst... I don't even want to guess. I'm going in... here we go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom