Ewekon? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
My guess, since it sounds like he slighted so many boneyarders, is that we won’t hear much from him. He was probably a mole!

Mister Wonderful

Even when I think I’m wrong, I’m right
Reaction Score
the usual suspects GIF

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wel, I think his only mistake was thinking it would be a good idea inviting a group of us to his home. I can't blame him for having second thoughts. I wouldn't want any of you knowing where I live and I sure as hell wouldn't trust you to use my bathroom.

Imagine if he fed a few of you, you'd never leave.

Reaction Score
Did any of you bump into each other while getting ghosted at the pool, or did you all just drink a lonely pool beer and bounce?
No, it was a quiet residential pool that didn’t exactly scream X Lot Spring Break

Was a nice set up, exactly as described. Like others, was so psyched for the Final Four, nothing was going to ruin that Saturday, not even dropping $250 on booze for a party that never happened

Reaction Score
I'd say 4am is a strange time to log in but how many times have we all woken up in the middle of the night and checked the boneyard to see if something happened while we slept. I did it just last night.

Or perhaps were up all night doing…..?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It a dark day in this country when you can't trust an anonymous poster on a message board.
He’s not anon he’s a good guy. And all of you dudes who showed up for the pregame, god bless, that’s how we do it. I’m sorry for you all, I didn’t know this happened. I’m legit worried.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Wel, I think his only mistake was thinking it would be a good idea inviting a group of us to his home. I can't blame him for having second thoughts. I wouldn't want any of you knowing where I live and I sure as hell wouldn't trust you to use my bathroom.

Imagine if he fed a few of you, you'd never leave.
I mean, yeah probably smart, but I do that crap all the time and have made nothing but friends. I was thinking about having a boneyard oyster and lobster roll fest ( my daughter is almost a toddler and will make the lobster rolls) at the end of summer when I finally move into new house we bought last January. I promise. And Ewekon is guest of honor. Let’s get this right. @Fishy will be there after dropping his kid off up the road.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Ugh, this isn't normal. He either pulled the most Irish move ever or something not so good happened to him.

Fingers crossed he's ok.

He posted in the haiku thread the day of the championship game, which was after the no show party. He's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom