Ewekon? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I hope he is ok
Got a feeling he might be out of the country and someone who knows him well enough to know where he lives and was goofing on everyone. Someone had to know his credentials or how to get them,
TFC, no - TE, no - Fishy - thats my bet:p

Reaction Score
Ugh, this isn't normal. He either pulled the most Irish move ever or something not so good happened to him.

Fingers crossed he's ok.
What is the “most Irish move”? I’m Irish and need to know. Since that Saturday was April 1st, I’m thinking it was April Fools joke. Good one if it was otherwise I hope he’s fine.

Reaction Score
What is the “most Irish move”? I’m Irish and need to know. Since that Saturday was April 1st, I’m thinking it was April Fools joke. Good one if it was otherwise I hope he’s fine.

Irish Farewell = leaving the party without saying anything to anyone

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
@8893 is fine, according to sources here. He's simply better than us hoi polloi and can be found most weekends dining at the most pretentious restaurants in CT, and eating pizza with a fork.
@August_West was the source for both @8893 and @Ewekon being fine.

Anyone detecting a pattern here? People have disappeared for lesser reasons. Is it Arby’s withdrawal? Revenge for a sister in law wedding? Anger over a Lowe’s order? Profanity filter shutting down his math nerd contest? Hit man for Fishy?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Maybe he just wanted to throw a party and then observe it incognito as a social experiment? That would make a great episode of "Impractical Jokers".
3E2A856D-C70E-4F6B-BCAD-44BF4A58BBAE.gif

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I hope he is ok
Got a feeling he might be out of the country and someone who knows him well enough to know where he lives and was goofing on everyone. Someone had to know his credentials or how to get them,
TFC, no - TE, no - Fishy - thats my bet:p
If this was something setup by Fishy it would have ended with a number of Boneyarders arrested for trespassing.

Reaction Score
Agreed, hope he is OK. I flew in for the final and he gave me his cell number and offered to let me park at his place and we planned to take the bus down to the arena together. We communicated through Saturday or Sunday but then on Monday I was unable to get a response. I took a chance and parked there anyway hoping I wouldn't get towed. I didn't. But I had a bit of a harrowing late night experience getting from the arena back up to my car. Be well Ewekon.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wel, I think his only mistake was thinking it would be a good idea inviting a group of us to his home. I can't blame him for having second thoughts. I wouldn't want any of you knowing where I live and I sure as hell wouldn't trust you to use my bathroom.

Imagine if he fed a few of you, you'd never leave.
Maybe, but once done, it can’t be undone. You just have to power through it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Anyone detecting a pattern here? People have disappeared for lesser reasons. Is it Arby’s withdrawal? Revenge for a sister in law wedding? Anger over a Lowe’s order? Profanity filter shutting down his math nerd contest? Hit man for Fishy?
Lol, I can kind of see August doing the math for the new kid and deciding to kick people out one by one and assume their identities, deplete their assets one by one.

Now for those of you say yeah, but 8893 is a friend of his, I say:
Hannibal Lecter Killer GIF

“First principles Clarisse. What does one covet? Does one seek out things to covet? No, one covert sweats closest to home.”

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This whole thing is frigging hilarious. That guy was trying so hard to get people to come to his party.
Maybe he/she was told there was a fee.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
@8893 is fine, according to sources here. He's simply better than us hoi polloi and can be found most weekends dining at the most pretentious restaurants in CT, and eating pizza with a fork.
I called his office last week to check in. He did not call back yet.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

8893 is fine. I wasnt a source for Ewekon being fine. I havent heard from him.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Maybe he just wanted to throw a party and then observe it incognito as a social experiment? That would make a great episode of "Impractical Jokers".

I mean it is a thing now.

If someone doesnt invite a bunch of BY'ers to a party and then ghost them on FF weekend, we aren't as fans trying hard enough to win. This is now part of the required mojo canon.

Reaction Score
Hope he is ok healthwise. If not someone call Liam Neeson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom