Ewekon? | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know Dan personally? Long time member that posted around the final four about a pre-party at his place in Houston and has not been heard of since (last post was Saturday morning of the semis). Hoping nothing bad happened.

Reaction Score
I actually went and called him when I got there at the place. He never answered the phone I left a message. The front desk lady let me into the pool area and I had a beer but he never showed was pretty sure I was in the right place. I hope he is all right as well

Reaction Score
I actually went and called him when I got there at the place. He never answered the phone I left a message. The front desk lady let me into the pool area and I had a beer but he never showed was pretty sure I was in the right place. I hope he is all right as well

Same thing. Got there, called, and no answer. Hope he’s alright.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm just posting in this thread so when this missing person investigation turns up a body floating in a bayou, I get to be interviewed. And I'll tell them I suspect the OP started this thread to throw the investigators off his trail.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Q
Russell Westbrook Basketball GIF by NBA

Reaction Score
I bought a bottle of Clase Azul to gift the guy for hosting and a bunch of High Noons for the party.

Showed up to no answer on phone or text and bounced.

Haven’t felt that slighted since the Ray Kasongo recruitment

Reaction Score
He logged in last Sunday at 4am. Might just not be a frequent off-season poster.

@Ewekon
Sure, but no posts about the wins or anything else from the weekend in Houston. I showed up as well, called and sent a pm and never heard anything. We were running a little late so we just headed over to NRG. Figured he shut down early but when he never posted again, had me a bit worried. Still hoping all is OK.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sure, but no posts about the wins or anything else from the weekend in Houston. I showed up as well, called and sent a pm and never heard anything. We were running a little late so we just headed over to NRG. Figured he shut down early but when he never posted again, had me a bit worried. Still hoping all is OK.
Well there’s evidence he checked the board Sunday. So I think it’s safe to say that’s not why he’s been ghost.

Reaction Score
It a dark day in this country when you can't trust an anonymous poster on a message board.
Is he an Alum? I thought he was - in my experience the leap of faith meeting up with UConn alumni has been under promise over deliver every time.

Reaction Score

It's possible someone else logged in on his phone/computer. Very odd that so many people were ghosted.

Hopefully just had a few too many to drink and has opted not to post since or something.

Reaction Score
It's possible someone else logged in on his phone/computer. Very odd that so many people were ghosted.

Hopefully just had a few too many to drink and has opted not to post since or something.
I'd say 4am is a strange time to log in but how many times have we all woken up in the middle of the night and checked the boneyard to see if something happened while we slept. I did it just last night.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'd say 4am is a strange time to log in but how many times have we all woken up in the middle of the night and checked the boneyard to see if something happened while we slept. I did it just last night.

And were you checking to see the last time Ewekon logged on? Guilty!!

Reaction Score
Anyone know Dan personally? Long time member that posted around the final four about a pre-party at his place in Houston and has not been heard of since (last post was Saturday morning of the semis). Hoping nothing bad happened.

I read this three times thinking that "Dan" was Dan Hurley. Was very confused.

Anyway, hope @Ewekon is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak