entertain value | The Boneyard

entertain value

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The culmination of his life's work, right there. The 100% incomprehensible stringing together of unrelated words and letter combinations. Chap has perfected his craft. He can retire now.

Reaction Score
Enough already. This is going to be a long summer.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Kind of want to run this through Google translate and have it "detect language," but I don't want to break the entire internet.

Reaction Score
This is just getting ridiculous

Any way to limit this guy's blessing us with his.... whatever he's intending to accomplish with these threads.... to like once a week? It might actually force/encourage him to really think through what he wants to say. He's essentially one tiny step above written diarrhea right now.

Reaction Score

Any way to limit this guy's blessing us with his.... whatever he's intending to accomplish with these threads.... to like once a week? It might actually force/encourage him to really think through what he wants to say. He's essentially one tiny step above written diarrhea right now.
it's like a car crash. You see a thread started by him and you just have to look no matter how gruesome

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Yes, you can put him on ignore.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street. Many days no business come to my hut. But Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no!

I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung. Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space.

But Jimmy has fancy plans and pants to match!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street. Many days no business come to my hut. But Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no!

I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung. Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space.

But you punctuate!

Reaction Score
whats more fun than a coach type like selfee or kraaaper or kaliferrous or izwhat screaming & stomping at ref to get a to b/f 1st tv to to attempt to stop a quick hitting husky encirclement/juggler lurch when they know it really will not matter
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Reaction Score
whats more fun than a coach type like selfee or kraaaper or kaliferrous or izwhat screaming & stomping at ref to get a to b/f 1st tv to to attempt to stop a quick hitting husky encirclement/juggler lurch when they know it really will not matter

I figured this one out. I got you guys.

"What is more fun than watching a coach like Bill Self, Mike Krzyzewski, John Calipari, or Tom Izzo screaming and stomping towards the ref in order to call a timeout, even before the first official TV timeout, in order to attempt to stop a quick-hitting UConn Huskies jugular attack, despite knowing that it will not matter."

Reaction Score

"What is more fun than watching a coach like Bill Self, Mike Krzyzewski, John Calipari, or Tom Izzo screaming and stomping towards the ref in order to call a timeout, even before the first official TV timeout, in order to attempt to stop a quick-hitting UConn Huskies jugular attack, despite knowing that it will not matter."
I think you got it!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

You're a wizard Harry

Reaction Score

Solving this riddle doesn't concern you?

Anyway, care to be his official translator in the future?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Fishy said:
I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street. Many days no business come to my hut. But Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no! I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung. Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans and pants to match!

You from Tokyo? That's a super terrific A-1 post.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I actually look forward to these posts. Not sure what that means about says about me.

#BoneyardConfessions

Reaction Score
This one was easy, although if I can be critical ,the least poetic of his efforts.
C+. Although the image of frenetic red faced coaches desperate,but hopeless is kind of cool.
The previous post ,when understood by Huskie fans who actually saw the 90 team play was an excellent effort. This guy has some serious powers of observation.
At least he got grumpy old man ,Fishy to parody him ,in his best posts in a long time. I haven't laughed that much on the BY in years.
What else do we have in the off season.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

nefarious hand signal but what of the other hand nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer