Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well they scored. That's a start.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Meyer full Diaco on the QB change and a false start. Shocker.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
yeah, worked out but I hate the red zone qb idea...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have to watch the Red River because I'm invested. But I also wanted to say that I, too, hate mid-drive QB changes. Nothing kills drive momentum more than making a change at the single caller.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Nice to hear RE riding off into the sunset while still throwing his players under the bus.

Reaction Score
You guys had me nervous. Down 14 after 3.

Meanwhile Canzeri (the one that got away) about to run for 200 for Iowa.

Reaction Score
You guys had me nervous. Down 14 after 3.

Meanwhile Canzeri (the one that got away) about to run for 200 for Iowa.
I remember I wanted this kid so bad. Dad was a nice guy as well.

Reaction Score
Playing for Edsall or is OSU just not as good as everyone thought?

OSU has not been very impressive. They remind me of Florida State last year -- seemed to squeak out a bunch of close wins, exposed against top competition.

Reaction Score
The RE firing seems to be a done move regardless of today's result. Would have been too funny if Maryland had been able to come back and beat OSU or even make it very close! AD Kevin Anderson would have fired his last two HCs after an impressive win-game/seasons (Edsall competing with/beating No. 1 team & Friedgen with a winning season rec of 9-4).

Though Edsall's firing seems justified, one has to wonder about Anderson's timing. Not only because of the results mentioned above, but also since he gave RE a nice extension just months ago. "The three-year extension brings stability to a program that is “moving in the right direction,” said Maryland Athletic Director Kevin Anderson. I’ve looked at the body of work, and Randy has shown progression each and every year." Andereson did this and said these things just over THREE MONTHS ago! Crazy!

Reaction Score
The RE firing seems to be a done move regardless of today's result. Would have been too funny if Maryland had been able to come back and beat OSU or even make it very close! AD Kevin Anderson would have fired his last two HCs after an impressive win-game/seasons (Edsall competing with/beating No. 1 team & Friedgen with a winning season rec of 9-4).

Though Edsall's firing seems justified, one has to wonder about Anderson's timing. Not only because of the results mentioned above, but also since he gave RE a nice extension just months ago. "The three-year extension brings stability to a program that is “moving in the right direction,” said Maryland Athletic Director Kevin Anderson. I’ve looked at the body of work, and Randy has shown progression each and every year." Andereson did this and said these things just over THREE MONTHS ago! Crazy!

Pretty simple. When Plank decides he's seen enough, Randy gets fired.

Reaction Score
Edsall storms out of press conference after reporter asks him if he was saying good bye to his players by shaking hands with each one prior to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom