Edsall's last dance | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall's last dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Edsall storms out of press conference after reporter asks him if he was saying good bye to his players by shaking hands with each one prior to the game.

I enjoyed the clapping.

Reaction Score
Randy Edsall Addresses Job Status, Walks Out of Press Conference

Edsall declined to say what he said to his team about the reports he's soon to be replaced.

"Those things are really private, OK, between me and my team," he said. "What needed dot be said was to them and I was proud of them because they came out here and put all that stuff behind them ... They came out here and they played their tails off."

With two questions left in the press conference, Edsall didn't make it to the final one. Asked if he normally shakes hands with his players in pregame warm-ups as he did today, he became visibly angry.

"Have you been to any of the games since I've been the coach here at the University of Maryland?" Edsall said, his voice growing loud. "If you would, notice I do that every single game. Every single game, out of respect for these kids and what they go through.

"Every. Single. Game," he said, stood up and walked out of the room.

http://maryland.247sports.com/Bolt/...Status-Walks-Out-of-Press-Conference-40127972

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the clapping.

Testudo Times‏@testudotimes The folks clapping at the end of Randy Edsall's press conference today were a group of Maryland boosters in the back of the room.

Reaction Score
Randy Edsall Addresses Job Status, Walks Out of Press Conference

Edsall declined to say what he said to his team about the reports he's soon to be replaced.

"Those things are really private, OK, between me and my team," he said. "What needed dot be said was to them and I was proud of them because they came out here and put all that stuff behind them ... They came out here and they played their tails off."

With two questions left in the press conference, Edsall didn't make it to the final one. Asked if he normally shakes hands with his players in pregame warm-ups as he did today, he became visibly angry.

"Have you been to any of the games since I've been the coach here at the University of Maryland?" Edsall said, his voice growing loud. "If you would, notice I do that every single game. Every single game, out of respect for these kids and what they go through.

"Every. Single. Game," he said, stood up and walked out of the room.

http://maryland. /Bolt/Randy-Edsall-Addresses-Job-Status-Walks-Out-of-Press-Conference-40127972

A little high and mighty for a guy who left a team and didn't say thank you for putting him in that position. I never did buy he didn't get a chance to address the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom