Duke... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of the more entertaining threads in the past week for sure.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
So, boiling this down, it seems that an eighth-grade boy is awkward and slightly goofy-looking.

Now that we've had our blinding glimpse of the obvious for the evening, we can return to our regularly scheduled conversations about pizza, lobster rolls and recruiting updates from 13-year olds with Twitter addictions.

If we don't get some real news soon, we're gonna go all Lord of the Flies here during August.
...gonna go? I thought we went there, didn't think it was harsh enough, and drove all night to find something better.
Me I'm joining the cargo cult of Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight. Quitting science (ya'll don't need cures for diabetes, you need more!) and hanging out on street corners with a laptop doing statistical models of little league games and who gets pizza and who gets ice cream. Do winners always get the pizza, and losers the ice cream or does it matter at all - Nate knows.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, he's can receive standing blowjobs in style.

Also, on 69, see yoga Cat Pose:

View attachment 6397

I didn't think an opportunity would present itself to tell this story, but I guess you can never tell. :)

At the start of every year, there's a day or two where people new to the school/dorm haven't figured out who their regular group for lunch/dinner will be. At the start of my sophomore year, I was having lunch with a new freshman on my floor. A tall, lanky guy from Monroe who was a big basketball fan and, it turned out, didn't have much of delay between thinking something and saying it.

We had been there for a short time and a freshman girl from the 3rd floor sits down at our table. We make some small talk and the Monroe guy asks her how tall she was. I'm not sure why he asked, but she was on the shorter side. She says something like "I'm 5 foot 2." The Monroe guy exclaims, "5 foot 2!??! Why, you could give Manute Bol a blow job without even bending over!!!"

Not surprisingly, she didn't have much of a follow-up for that. I was trying hard not fall out of my chair laughing and the Monroe guy carried on like he had said nothing out of the ordinary. She never sat at our table again.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I didn't think an opportunity would present itself to tell this story, but I guess you can never tell. :)

At the start of every year, there's a day or two where people new to the school/dorm haven't figured out who their regular group for lunch/dinner will be. At the start of my sophomore year, I was having lunch with a new freshman on my floor. A tall, lanky guy from Monroe who was a big basketball fan and, it turned out, didn't have much of delay between thinking something and saying it.

We had been there for a short time and a freshman girl from the 3rd floor sits down at our table. We make some small talk and the Monroe guy asks her how tall she was. I'm not sure why he asked, but she was on the shorter side. She says something like "I'm 5 foot 2." The Monroe guy exclaims, "5 foot 2!??! Why, you could give Manute Bol a blow job without even bending over!!!"

Not surprisingly, she didn't have much of a follow-up for that. I was trying hard not fall out of my chair laughing and the Monroe guy carried on like he had said nothing out of the ordinary. She never sat at our table again.

Awesome. I'd like that dude.

Reaction Score

Awesome. I'd like that dude.
Thanks BY for existing and putting up w/ my sh_t. If it weren't for you, Im sure Id end up as shafted as this guys social life.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

You need one of those in your circle of friends. The showstopper. The one with the ability to blurt something so obvious and crude that the whole group is left speechless and appreciative.

Reaction Score
You need one of those in your circle of friends. The showstopper. The one with the ability to blurt something so obvious and crude that the whole group is left speechless and appreciative.
We're half way there with South Tampa Bill.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
We're half way there with South Tampa Bill.

We'll never get to that second half though. We'll just have to be content with 'speechless'.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

The showstopper. I like that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The showstopper. I like that.

Bonus points if the comment is so inappropriate for the situation that everyone in the group (without talking or eye contact) instantly picks up their drink and finishes it off because they all know there's no chance of being served another round.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Bonus points if the comment is so inappropriate for the situation that everyone in the group (without talking or eye contact) instantly picks up their drink and finishes it off because they all know there's no chance of being served another round.

Nothing worse than being on the wrong side of the service staff. At restaurants I HATE that because I'm always afraid of someone spitting in my food in retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom