Did i lose my man card? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Did i lose my man card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Maybe I feel like someone should arrest the drunk pharmacist who abuses children.

I have to admit that the rat poison thing always seems to come out of left field for me. I mean, wtf? And then he beats the snot out of George for it?

In case you don't remember, he apparently did get arrested for the rat poison in the alternate universe in which George was never born, and then he becomes the town drunk and gets seltzer sprayed in his face when they kick him out of the bar. Great face.

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
3) And Jimmy Stewart's range as an actor was limited to acting like Jimmy Stewart.

Jimmy Stewart is great in his Hitchcock films, and has a heck of a lot of range in them too. Not much better...

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
When it comes to feel-good, Christmas movies, you just can't go wrong with the Die Hard series....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not losing it for emotions because of the the movie. But for your post on your emotions of the movie, your mancard is officially revoked.

Good point. No need to double down on it.

When in doubt, don't open up to your friends about your uncertainty. At least try and save something by owning the moment.

This is the Boneyard, not the View.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
When it comes to feel-good, Christmas movies, you just can't go wrong with the Die Hard series....
Die Hard is a top 5 Christmas movie. Die Hard 2 is much further down the list. The other Die Hard movies are not Christmas movies.

In order, the top 5 Chrismas movies are:
1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) Miracle on 34th Street (original only)
3) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4) Lethal Weapon
5) Die Hard

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Die Hard is a top 5 Christmas movie. Die Hard 2 is much further down the list. The other Die Hard movies are not Christmas movies.

In order, the top 5 Christmas movies are:
1) It's a Wonderful Life
2) Miracle on 34th Street (original only)
3) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4) Lethal Weapon
5) Die Hard

1) Miracle on 34th Street (original only - shamelessly maudlin but it does so successfully)
2) Rudolph (original only - love the GE elf's cameo)
3) Die Hard (original only- I think that it's funny that we are calling this a Christmas movie, but if it were on I'd watch it.

That's all I've got.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Die Hard might have better action, but IMO, Lethal Weapon is better than Die Hard in the Christmas genre.

They are both top 5, so we are really splitting hairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer