Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 57 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just assume he's not signing here, it will make life easier.

Besides, I like the way our bigs have been looking early on.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why do people who don't want a recruit (or are sure it is a "no") keep following that recruit's thread to tell us that over and over?

Maybe they think the more they post, the higher likelihood of actually being right?

Reaction Score
Why do people who don't want a recruit (or are sure it is a "no") keep following that recruit's thread to tell us that over and over?

not sure if you were referring to my youtube post, that was just joking that this thread is over, not our recruitment of stone

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Right now the World cup thread has the largest number of posts on this forum. But this thread is close to surpassing that number. Nothing against the World Cup, but it would be nice to have a men's bb topic be the thread with the largest number of posts. It does have the largest number of views. So I'm all for any of these posts. Redundant, valid or stupid doesn't matter to me.

pj

Reaction Score
It would be nice if the "Diamond Stone commits!" celebration thread were the longest.

Reaction Score
After today, he is probably scared to death about fighting Brimah for minutes.

Seriously, though, does anyone look at this year's Kentucky team and still think we can beat a team that loaded because we have beaten previously hyped UK teams? Same with Duke. Just because our collection of 2, 3 and 4 year players, who were not as hyped, managed to beat younger and more talent loaded UK and Duke teams in the past doesn't mean they will in the future. At some point, the talent divide will be too great. From what I have seen of Duke an UK so far, that day may have arrived. The staff needs to take an escalator or two.

Reaction Score
2015 big Diamond Stone (@Diamond_Stone33) had a game-high 33 pts and 22 rebs in a win Saturday. Wisconsin, UConn, Maryland, Oklahoma State.

Reaction Score
Paesano said:
After today, he is probably scared to death about fighting Brimah for minutes. Seriously, though, does anyone look at this year's Kentucky team and still think we can beat a team that loaded because we have beaten previously hyped UK teams? Same with Duke. Just because our collection of 2, 3 and 4 year players, who were not as hyped, managed to beat younger and more talent loaded UK and Duke teams in the past doesn't mean they will in the future. At some point, the talent divide will be too great. From what I have seen of Duke an UK so far, that day may have arrived. The staff needs to take an escalator or two.

This year, we'd have a hard time beating them. But that day also arrived in 2012 - we just lost to Iowa State so we didn't get a chance to find out head to head.

We were better than UK in 2011, 2013 and 2014. This year, UK is better. Next year may be us again. We were better in 2009 and they were better in 2010.

Just because UK's more hyped and younger team this year is better also doesn't mean they will be better in the future. There's no permanent state of being, especially with their roster turnover.

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see if Diamond will be in attendance for the Duke/Wisconsin showdown on Wednesday in Madison

Reaction Score
Because we have an illness. I don't know what it is but it is serious.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kaminsky's development into a college star has certainly helped Wisconsin's chances, one would think. Bad timing.

There is zero chance this guy is not a troll.

Reaction Score
Haha. Can't have Stone at Wisconsin.

I think most people think Wojo is doing a good job with what we have this year... small team, inexperienced. He wanted to play man at the beginning of the year, but has since switched into zone and the defense has improved has seen a big improvement. Going to be a long year, but the fans know that and we have a great recruiting class coming in next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom