Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I could see maryland being a threat . I could see us swinging and missing on both briscoe and and stone . Still like our chances with derrick jones. A jones / Adams/ enoch class is still fantastic .

Reaction Score
He's holding off because of the pressure to say "UCONN" vs his home state U........just waiting to find the right time and words!!;)

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Someone needs to photoshop a picture of Diamond in a UConn uniform and tweet him.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
In actuality, everybody should have something better to do with their lives then photoshopping tank tops and shorts on a large, teenager's body.

They could photoshop him pitching a tent in UCONN shorts though; I don't see how that doesn't help.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Because if you're a 5-star recruit, you could attend Central Connecticut and still be a first round pick. And in Diamond's case, still be a top 5 pick.
Two players immediately come to mind: Vin Baker at Hartford and David Robinson at Navy. Not saying they were 5 stars in high school but they were big men lottery picks at lesser college programs. Clearly, they didn't go to those schools to win big. It's all about choosing the right school for them, and hopefully for us, that's UCONN.

Reaction Score
It just doesn't make sense. The fact that his dad feels compelled to compare Diamond to Alex Len comes off fishy. They are completely different players. I feel like a father that involved in a recruitment would be able to see that. Seems like the line UA is feeding them to knock Jerry Meyer of the trail of BS. If this is really about coaches and getting a player better, then it should be no contest. Andre Drummond Trumps Len, and Ollie kills Turd.

Reaction Score
The visit was announced 3 weeks ago and you were probably the one who brought it to our attention.

Wow. Lack of sleep. Thought he was heading to Oklahoma st this weekend. .:)

Reaction Score
Is he tripping to uconn again? Not good for us if he is not. He visited so long ago can't imagine it is a good sign if he does not make a return visit

Reaction Score
No Duke for Stone which is no surprise:
@TheRecruitScoop: Duke is out for 2015 center Diamond Stone. He visits Maryland this weekend following an Oklahoma St visit. Wisconsin & UConn also involved.

Reaction Score
No surprises, except for OK State. I'm gonna assume they aren't a real threat, but if anyone knows otherwise, please make that known! Stone is smart; he's not going to let Under Armour make his choice for him. It's us or Wisconsin. And the picture should keep getting clearer, as it did today when he officially eliminated Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom