December UConn Recruiting Thread | Page 14 | The Boneyard

December UConn Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They play in Philly on 1/5 at the Blue Star Elite Invitational along with a lot of other DMV teams. St Francis, Bishop McNamara, New Hope, Riverdale Baptist, Roland Park, Georgetown Visitation, Paul VI, St Johns, and National Christian.

They also play at Episcopal on 1/7.
Thanks! I'll be in Hawaii then, but I hope to see several HS games when I get back. Sidwell is about 8 miles from home.

Reaction Score
It appears Shay Bollin ('22) was behind UConn's bench during the Oklahoma game. Here's a local article about Bollin from a few days ago.

Bollin has already received interest from several top Div. I schools, including Duke, UConn, and UCLA, but she has certainly not let that get to her head.

Tell us more about Bollin please. She looks good. Especially size and her long range shot.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Tell us more about Bollin please. She looks good. Especially size and her long range shot.

Bollin's feisty and competitive. Seems to have a lot of versatile skills. Strikes me as UConn/ND type player.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Bollin's feisty and competitive. Seems to have a lot of versatile skills. Strikes me as UConn/ND type player.

another SB player that ND/UConn can fight over. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
So would you rather have the female MJ (Saniya Rivers) or the female Steph Curry (Azzi)?
Tough choice but I’ll take Fudd because she’s the best shooter in the country, I believe she’s a lock, and I don’t think Rivers will leave that region.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
In watching a Bueckers highlight the announcer said Fudd missed a jumper and Bueckers got the rebound. I thought he had made a mistake because I did not think Fudd missed jumpers.;)

Reaction Score
So would you rather have the female MJ (Saniya Rivers) or the female Steph Curry (Azzi)?
I want both but comments like I use to be a UConn fan but now I want to beat them is going to be easily pitched from colleges such as So. Carolina UNC for one it’s close to home and second those schools want to beat UConn also. As to Azzi going to numerous games and best friend already signed with UConn....who seems to want to represent UConn and continue the Dynasty UConn way. I’m going with Stef Azzi all day.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I want both but comments like I use to be a UConn fan but now I want to beat them is going to be easily pitched from colleges such as So. Carolina UNC for one it’s close to home and second those schools want to beat UConn also. As to Azzi going to numerous games and best friend already signed with UConn.... I’m going with Stef Azzi all day.
Stef azzi?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kiki Iriafen ('21) scored 32 points on 12/26 and 23 points on 12/27.

Shay Bollin ('22) had 20 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, and 3 blocks on Friday 12/27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom