#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/18

Teonni Key: 24 points, 22 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 blocks, 4 steals

Kayla McPherson: 33 points, 12 assists

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I didn’t realize the caption wasn’t showing. She made 268 threes in 18 minutes. I think that’s :oops: worthy. Perhaps even :eek: worthy, but I can’t really say I’m shocked.
All humor aside, this is what happens when you get a player of such a high level who is also highly motivated, and then becomes injured. With time on their hands they then hone what was already their incredible skills. Now knee injuries generally take 8 months to a year for the player to really get back to their former level in re-acclimating atrophied muscles and trusting their knee. So for that I'm glad she still has another year in HS. But I too am really not surprised at this demonstration. She's going to look good in Husky blue.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
All humor aside, this is what happens when you get a player of such a high level who is also highly motivated, and then becomes injured. With time on their hands they then hone what was already their incredible skills. Now knee injuries generally take 8 months to a year for the player to really get back to their former level in re-acclimating atroohied muscles and trusting their knee. So for that I'm glad she still has another year in HS. But I too am really not surprised at this demonstration. She's going to look good in Husky blue.

Next, she does it blind folded. ;)

Reaction Score
I feel like this means her recruitment is unknown to paige
I think her recruitment is very well known to Paige. This is Paige needling her just as she does in the Gatorade commercial profiling there friendship. I may be wrong but I think the tweets from Paige directed towards Azzi this evening are nothing but a positive sign for UConn fans.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
All humor aside, this is what happens when you get a player of such a high level who is also highly motivated, and then becomes injured. With time on their hands they then hone what was already their incredible skills. Now knee injuries generally take 8 months to a year for the player to really get back to their former level in re-acclimating atroohied muscles and trusting their knee. So for that I'm glad she still has another year in HS. But I too am really not surprised at this demonstration. She's going to look good in Husky blue.
This is what you missed at CTK last spring, my friend. Azzi couldn’t get her usual lift on that bad ankle. When I say she is (almost) automatic, she is AUTO-MATIC.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
JuJu Watkins has been a presence on the radar for several years now yet it still seems odd to finally see the freshman in a high school uniform. The explosive young Windward guard stands 6-0 and is comfortable at any position on the perimeter. Watkins obviously likes creating her own looks off the dribble and is much more than effective in her attack. As teams adapt she’ll be drawing crowds and will have to dig deeper in her tool box to keep the opposition honest. A sound jumper is there and comes with the range to force defenders to close out more aggressively than they might prefer. There’s an element of power in Watkins game already but it’s a smooth, fluid and continual version rather than just that occasional explosive burst. She’s the kind of player that can wear you down baseline to baseline across the course of an entire game. Like any promising freshman there are always rough edges to smooth out and experience to gain, but Watkins has the tools and patience to embrace the process in order to make the most of the obvious possibilities.

Reaction Score
Fudd hasn't given a verbal, but I don't know what it means other than that. Azzi's been to Connecticut at least six times and it's not for the scenery.

SLU: Problem with our scenery?? You don't like ice?? Looks like a fairy wonderland out there the last few days.

Reaction Score
Kamilla Cardoso in Blair Academy’s game vs. Hamilton Heights (Olivia Miles) at PHX TOC. Cardoso is a seriously large human being, but that seems to be her primary asset. Gets winded quickly, lots of resting with hands on hips during live play. Good at standing under the basket and calling for the ball. But she seems athletic enough and she can put it in the hoop. If Q can get her into shape she should do well - she’ll still be bigger than everybody else.

1576875993889.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member