December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
USA Today early watch list for high school player of the year includes:

KK Arnold, Allie Ziebel, Ashlynn Shade

Jaloni Cambridge, Justice Carlton, Joyce Edwards, Britt Prince, Sarah Strong, Adhel Tac

Reaction Score
reminds me a bit of former recruiting target Chloe Kitts
Two different players. I think this kid is more athletic and more physical than Kitts at a much younger age. I'd like to see her expand her game outside the paint area. She's got a lot of upside.

Reaction Score
Two different players. I think this kid is more athletic and more physical than Kitts at a much younger age. I'd like to see her expand her game outside the paint area. She's got a lot of upside.
Agreed. This kids bangs much more than I’ve seen in my limited viewing of Kitts. Watching Kitts with team USA, she seemed a tad soft.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Koval did not impress me in the game tonight against La Jolla.

Reaction Score
Koval did not impress me in the game tonight against La Jolla.
Haven't seen her play other than this game last night. Curious as to who she's faced in the past in the post because she had her challenges with Cunningham. The announcers sounded like they were giving her a pass with the "not facing someone her size" excuse to justify it, especially when she was on the bench for a breather.

They mentioned she played AAU this past summer. Was she on the EYBL/UAA circuit this summer?

Reaction Score
Was impressed by Heckel who was outstanding in the final of the TOC. Good handles, good shooter from mid-range, great going to the basket and a fantastic free throws shooter oh and her favorite player is Sue Bird. Was way more impressed by her then Koval who was named player of the game. Koval is a big body with nice moves around the basket but against a big with similar size (B. Cunnigham) she struggled and fouled a lot. B. Cunnigham was finishing very well around the basket but is not so good few feet away from the basket.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen her play other than this game last night. Curious as to who she's faced in the past in the post because she had her challenges with Cunningham. The announcers sounded like they were giving her a pass with the "not facing someone her size" excuse to justify it, especially when she was on the bench for a breather.

They mentioned she played AAU this past summer. Was she on the EYBL/UAA circuit this summer?
She played for NYC Exodus, which were the runner-ups at Nike Nationals. I’d have to go back and look at the stats, but IIRC she was solid/okay, but not great.

She’s a big body with solid mobility, showed some nice footwork in the post a couple times, but she didn’t seem to be at the level of Cunningham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom