Dare We Say - Let's Go Bowling? What Say You? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dare We Say - Let's Go Bowling? What Say You?

Reaction Score
Why would you care about computer rankings? When we're trying to break into the Top 40, great, but we're nowhere near that level. Why would whether a bunch of blogwriters and computers say we're 104th or 98th have any meaning whatsoever compared to whether we get our 5th win and take a big step towards bowl eligibility?
If you think beating UMass on a last second field goal is just as good as beating them by 30 points then I don’t know what to say. Yes I do, you can take your Vegas odds and your so called “logic”, and stick them some place close to you.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i really like how this thread was started on halloween. ya know, witches, hobgoblins, spirits in the night, and all that junk. too perfect, and giving the 'mojo monkeys' even moar to freak out aboot. we had three separate small groups of adults, dressed spookily, wandering around the back yard yesterday, looking for whatever make-believe they were looking for. i'm certain they didn't find it, cuz if they existed, i'd be charging them rent. garantee.
lucky for them the dogs were too busy eating, or snoozin, as usual, and had zero interest in going out, other than to say hi to their local pals who were shaking us down for loot. prolly licked them with meat breath.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I’m not sure the Football Gods are gonna like this thread title. I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious… So with that said, I think we can take care of business one game at a time
Love the nod to Michael Scott there.

Reaction Score
Well he started a "BC is ripe for the picking, what you say" thread last week and that turned out very well, so I have no problem with this thread.
Thank you. Not trying to mess with any ju ju. As for being a troll, the dudes attacking me are way off base. Saying what I am seeing.

Reaction Score
Independence bowl against Memphis?

Wow. Some validation for my original post. Others are conjecturing what I brought up. WIn over UMESS and the conversation noise rises about UCONN in a bowl.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I would just like to beat UMass this week. I don’t expect them to be bowl eligible nor will I be disappointed if they are not. That was not even a stretch goal in my mind entering the season. I’m already really happy with what they’ve done.

I don’t think we’re anywhere near being able to count on a win - the fourth quarter against Ball State was not that long ago. Just win this one and the rest of the season is just to determine how much gravy we’re adding onto what has already been a great result.

Reaction Score
I would just like to beat UMass this week. I don’t expect them to be bowl eligible nor will I be disappointed if they are not. That was not even a stretch goal in my mind entering the season. I’m already really happy with what they’ve done.

I don’t think we’re anywhere near being able to count on a win - the fourth quarter against Ball State was not that long ago. Just win this one and the rest of the season is just to determine how much gravy we’re adding onto what has already been a great result.

I'm never going to say a season in which we lose to UMass is successful, but I will fully agree that beating UMass, getting to 5 wins and giving us two shots at bowl eligibility would have been a very successful first year. But while I'm not taking even UMass for granted, I think we would have a real shot at each of the last two games, especially if the three offensive weapons are back on the field.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don’t think we’re anywhere near being able to count on a win - the fourth quarter against Ball State was not that long ago.
But we got guys coming back!

Reaction Score
Ross, Houston and Marion will make for a much better offense. Hopefully, all 3 are out there plenty.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Pennies from Heaven. You don't wish for them but you cherish them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom