Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
59347773.jpg

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Looks like that's where she wanted to go right from the beginning. Close to home and family. My sources had indicated it was going to be tough to get her out of Texas.

Reaction Score
I figured she would go to Baylor. I had my fingers crossed, but knowing they were the last visit I thought she would verbal before she left. On to the 2017 class!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Well, drat. Congrats easttexastrash and any other Baylor folks around. They are going to be quite formidable in the post

Now those folks who said that she was ND's to lose have some explaining to do...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Baylor and Texas will both have a lot of talent. UConn will have yet another CD. Not Christine Dailey. Not Caroline Doty. I'm talking Crystal Dangerfield. That CD is a sound investment. Throw in Samuelson and Collier, and all is well on the talent front.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Waco is 2 hours from Lauren's home and I'm sure that was a huge factor in her deciding on Baylor.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Mixed feelings on this. The roster was packed to begin with and minutes were/are going to be an issue, but certainly Cox would've been an excellent addition. That said, and as good as Baylor will be, this is better than having her land in South Bend.

Tory McCoy is apparently down to Tennessee and Ohio State, incidentally.

Reaction Score
The pieces may start to fall now that Cox has committed to Baylor. The Bears have done well
recruiting the last couple of years. They will have a nice front line.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Always glad when these waiting games are over...that whole bated breath thing is bad for the blood pressure. ;) As long as it wasn't Notre Dame I'm peachy with it. May she be a force to be reckoned with and may we all be condemned to live in interesting times. That was in my fortune cookie last night, but at the time I didn't make the connection.:rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Baylor and Texas will both have a lot of talent. UConn will have yet another CD. Not Christine Dailey. Not Caroline Doty. I'm talking Crystal Dangerfield. That CD is a sound investment. Throw in Samuelson and Collier, and all is well on the talent front.

Dang, alex...you're selling at least a couple of people short. The problem with lists.

Reaction Score
It's disappointing but oddly not much. Great player but the fact that I genuinely like her as s person makes me happy for her. She's a smart kid who took her time. Can't help but wish her tons of success (unless she's playing us).

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Congrats to her and the Bears.

I guess my AAU person was right. He always told me she wasn't leaving Texas.

I do ponder how Mulkey is going to manage that post rotation?

On to 2017 for us!

GO UCONN

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The pieces may start to fall now that Cox has committed to Baylor. The Bears have done well
recruiting the last couple of years. They will have a nice front line.

Here is a clue from Lauren's quote on one of the reasons she chose Baylor.
After 5 great visits to 5 amazing programs, I'm blessed to say that I have committed to Baylor University.

A lot of folks around Baylor thought that Chou would commit to Baylor if Cox committed. Baylor was the only common team on their final lists. We shall see if this theory is proven out. This could be the tipping point for a couple of guards that Baylor is still in the running for (Chou, Wilson and Gondrezick). Mulkey was an assistant coach when Gondrezick's mom played at La Tech. This could be a blockbuster class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom