Commit number 13- Justice Pettus-Dixon | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Commit number 13- Justice Pettus-Dixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
If you don't care until they sign, then don't check in, don't comment and "don't care" until signing day.

Don't bother caring, commenting or saying anything until they sign as you mention.

Like I said, I'm done. If you wanna carry on with this so be it but I'm not going to clutter up the board with anymore of this. I found your comment to be obnoxious. If this was the recruiting board I'd understand. It's not, it's the football board and there was a thread about a recruit that I read and made a comment on. You respond by telling me not to comment anymore. That's what bothered me. I'm moving on, hopefully you will as well.

Reaction Score
Like I said, I'm done. If you wanna carry on with this so be it but I'm not going to clutter up the board with anymore of this. I found your comment to be obnoxious. If this was the recruiting board I'd understand. It's not, it's the football board and there was a thread about a recruit that I read and made a comment on. You respond by telling me not to comment anymore. That's what bothered me. I'm moving on, hopefully you will as well.
You're not cluttering up the board. In fact, you are commenting and responding in a thread about a recruit in which you commented saying "following recruiting is ridiculous." So again, if it is so ridiculous, don't comment and chime in on exactly that recruits and recruiting threads. Not sure what you don't get about that. Call it ridiculous yet comment on it. I will admit I have been obnoxious in other instances, this is not one of them. You commented on a recruit thread about following recruiting. You said following recruiting is ridiculous. Again, I ask, Where does that leave you? You say following recruiting is ridiculous, yet you respond in a recruit thread saying just that. If it is so "ridiculous" just stay away from it all together.

Reaction Score
Whoever said we are losing recruits to FCS are you kidding? He had p5 offers. This board is full of some of the biggest mopers

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Hey he wants to stay home and is going to Towson, not sure why people have a problem with that. Who cares if it is a FCS school.

I wish him well

Reaction Score
I would have been alright with NC State or Maryland, using the "closer to home" reason. But Towson? I know there are a considerable number of Rob Ambrose fan club members on this board but I"m not one of them. One of Diaco's strengths when he was hired was recruiting reputation.

Unless we have another kid lined up, I'm bummed. The day is here that we're losing kids to FCS schools. I wish the kid the best but as a UCONN fan, this one feels like a kick to the scrotum.

@desmondconner: #UConnFootball commit No.13 for '15 is Justice Pettus-Dixon, 5-11, 182 from St. Frances Academy in Baltimore....

@desmondconner: #BostonCollege, #N.C. State, #Cincinnati and #Oregon State among the schools that offered Pettus-Dixon Hearing Beavers on the prowl...

How do you think those P5 schools felt? The sky isn't falling, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom