Colorado | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Colorado

Reaction Score
I'm calling BS on this. Pure projection.
Call BS all you want. Prime is the opposite of The Land of Steady Habits. We like guys like Bill Parcells not Deion Sanders. The data are as clear as day. And we still like him even in his worst season yet.

Reaction Score
Sean Lewis the OC was demoted mid season and so was the tight ends coach, they both are gone. They have Pat Sherman as Offensive Coordinator anyway. The defensive ends had basically zero sacks and got no pressure and Warren Sapp is coming in to coach the DLine I assume, so have to get rid of the underperformer. Isn't this what we want to happen here? Coach getting rid of underperforming coaches?

Reaction Score
Sean Lewis the OC was demoted mid season and so was the tight ends coach, they both are gone. They have Pat Sherman as Offensive Coordinator anyway. The defensive ends had basically zero sacks and got no pressure and Warren Sapp is coming in to coach the DLine I assume, so have to get rid of the underperformer. Isn't this what we want to happen here? Coach getting rid of underperforming coaches?
If that were the case shouldnt the DC be gone as well since their defense was garbage?

Reaction Score
I think Meon invites darts...But Kannell was commenting on Colorado's media attention vs actuality.

By the By...this post was back in Nov. 2023...don't think Kannell is insecure...he is a twitterati and radio personality who, like all of that ilk, wants clicks.

Yeah...I feel your FSU dislike...

Reaction Score

Sean Lewis was wrongfully demoted and the demotion did nothing to help the cause.

Sean is now a head coach again.

Meanwhile…

There are no adults in charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak