Clingan declares for the NBA | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Clingan declares for the NBA

Reaction Score
That’s what @navery12 and I are saying. the low age demographic we belong has more facebook accounts but don’t use them, the older demographics have fewer accounts percentage-wise but those that do use it wayyyy more often.
The discussion was about boomers though.

Reaction Score
The discussion was about boomers though.
It was also about 25-34 then you brought up the middle ground demographic.

I think its fair to say younger people inherently have more profiles because that was their time, but older groups are actively using Facebook more.

Reaction Score
It was also about 25-34 then you brought up the middle ground demographic.

I think its fair to say younger people inherently have more profiles because that was their time, but older groups are actively using Facebook more.
I don't know the data but if I had to guess the people who use it the most are the youngest Gen Xers/the micro generation/late Millennials. Facebook exploded when we were college age and fresh out of college, it was the new crazy thing and that's prime age for hooking up, networking, reconnecting etc. Boomers are most of my friends parents and they aren't on it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No better evidence that Facebook is now exclusively the province of "get off my lawn" Boomers.
Not enough rambling to be boomers. Sounds like their pushing stay on their lawn.

Reaction Score
You have a simp
Tough day for "he's not ready" guys. Top 10 pick incoming. Probable 9 figure contract to follow about 4 years from now
You are not very nuanced, are you? Two things can be correct: that he is a lottery pick, and then rides the bench or worse, gets sent to the g league. The young man does not have an offensive game tailored for the NBA. Not yet. I wish him all the best because he is awesome.

Reaction Score
I don't know the data but if I had to guess the people who use it the most are the youngest Gen Xers/the micro generation/late Millennials. Facebook exploded when we were college age and fresh out of college, it was the new crazy thing and that's prime age for hooking up, networking, reconnecting etc. Boomers are most of my friends parents and they aren't on it.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Not enough rambling to be boomers. Sounds like their pushing stay on their lawn.
I went on NextDoor a year ago as couple of folks told me it was a good place to sell a lot of crap in my basement.

I would guess that every fifth post or so literally is something about staying off my lawn. Another 20% is "don't use this contractor because he didn't show up after giving a quote."

I just turned 68. And that site really makes me hate old people.

And to make this thread relevant, Donovan's mom wouldn't be like that!

Reaction Score
Users is probably used very loosely here. I am in the 25-34 demographic, I have a Facebook still but literally never use it. My Father is in the 65+ and uses it a good amount. All of my friends still have their Facebook but none of them use it. I’d venture to guess that’s a common thread across the country.
You have to have Facebook for games. Turned into a LinkedIn as well. And 24-35 use instagram. Much easier to use if you are signed up for facebook.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom