Cincy @ Louisville ESPN | The Boneyard

Cincy @ Louisville ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Rooting for Cinci since L'ville already beat us but i think it will be a close one either way... Cincy is a really solid defensive team - I wouldn't be surprised to see them pull it out...

Reaction Score
I'm pulling for Cincinnati. If they win, might give us a chance to take down a top 10 opponent on the road.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's UConn, Cincy & Memphis until CR us do part....Go Cincy, they look like the real deal.

Happy to take L'ville's tourney credits but will never root for them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cincy is terrifying on defense. Our game against them may boil down to how many tough shots Napier and Boatright can hit.

Reaction Score
thank God the staff will have a week to gameplan on how to attack this D

Reaction Score
Cincy is on fire to start the 2nd half. Starting 6-7 from the field and score is now 43-27.

D

Deleted member 3149

If we don't show up to play vs cincy it could get ugly

U

UCONNfan1

Well I was way off. Thought Cinci could "pull it out". Looks like they are going to stomp L'ville...

Reaction Score
Cincy is tough as hell, it's a bunch of frown men. They play nasty D, don't turn it over, rebound......don't really see any weaknesses with them. That's going to be one hell of a task beating them at Cincy.

Reaction Score
Cincy is tough as hell, it's a bunch of frown men. They play nasty D, don't turn it over, rebound.don't really see any weaknesses with them. That's going to be one hell of a task beating them at Cincy.
I feel like they have 3 or 4 Johnny Selvie-type players.

Reaction Score
Just as I write my post about them not turning it over, Cincy turns it over 4 times in a row. 3 point game.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Cincinnati is a little inebriated right now...

Reaction Score
Harrell should have been T'd when he knocked the dead-ball out of Cincy players hands...the ensuing T on Cincy was BS. Cronin almost lost it like Ollie....put the brakes on himself just in time. Playing L'ville seems to bring out the fire in opposing coaches.:mad:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cincinnati looks like SDSU-lite to me. Very tough defense, not exactly world-beaters on offense.

UConn will have its hands full, though. Big boy pants type game.

Reaction Score
cincy is not very smart, but they are tough. Mick Cronin is certainly not helping. He's endured a 14-0 and 12-2 run to give up the big lead and is still sitting on his time outs.

Reaction Score
Lville's only decent win is us, this team really should be ranked no where near where they are

Reaction Score
That was one hell of a game, Cincy is going to be tough but we can beat them.

Reaction Score
Goodman asks Cronin "what does this win mean for your program?" Cronin responds " our program has been around a long time and won championships and been to Final Fours". Basically tells Goodman that it's no big deal for Cincy to beat UL mid season, good for him. Goodman is such a d bag.

Reaction Score
Goodman is by far the worst guy on tv, no clue how he got his job. It's like ESPN hired him just to troll us.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cincinnati = the new Pitt

Every Cincinnati starter is at least 21 years old and Sean Kilpatrick is 24. Still not as old as Carl Krauser was as a senior, but pretty close.

Yeah for this year, we will probably start 4 underclassmen next year.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Loved watching this game with a bar full of Cards fans and seeing them lose!

But at the same time I'm thinking, damn! can we beef up Nolan and amida before our game next Thursday?! Those cincy boys looked big.

Reaction Score
Harrell should have been T'd when he knocked the dead-ball out of Cincy players hands...the ensuing T on Cincy was BS. Cronin almost lost it like Ollie....put the brakes on himself just in time. Playing L'ville seems to bring out the fire in opposing coaches.:mad:

Cincy won despite getting "UConn'd" at LVille………I am still wondering how the hell Harrell (who is a passionate punk by the way, don't care for him) hammered to ball out of Rubles (who rivals Harrell in the punk category) hand immediately after the play, taking his arm with it - yet when Rubles reacts as he would naturally the ref goes after him. The punk play was by Harrell? That was an awful call and they continue to treat Pitino and his team like K and Duke for whatever reason……..great win for Cincy. They throw it up and go after it non stop and our guys better be ready for a brawl in a week, one they haven't seen in a while. One thing Cincy didn't like was the full court pressure, not sure if our guys can do that but they may have to in order to change things up.

I'm not sure whether Pitino and Cronin's "quick" discussion at the end was all that positive coming from Rick or not, that was interesting………almost seemed as if Rick had some parting thoughts in a "nice way" during the hand shake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom