Christyn Williams's Final 2: UConn and SC | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams's Final 2: UConn and SC

Reaction Score
Don't want to end a thread with 22,000 views, but the personal bickering has long since become tedious and of no interest to anyone but the participants.

Kindly knock it off.

Thanks.

Amen.....

Reaction Score
"It's what y'all have been waiting for."

Not sure I like that. FWIW, sounds a tad bit arrogant to me.

I know what you mean but that's the way it's done these days..............I'm sure her friends and schoolmates are genuinely excited as are some oldsters who are interested in UConn women's basketball

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Don't want to end a thread with 22,000 views, but the personal bickering has long since become tedious and of no interest to anyone but the participants.

Kindly knock it off.

Thanks.
A to the men. They should of course do what I and many others have done, move it to the inbox and flail to their hearts content.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Is this the first recruit since A'ja where UCONN and USC were the final two?

Reaction Score
A to the men. They should of course do what I and many others have done, move it to the inbox and flail to their hearts content.

Hey Jordy don't look at me...........I was doing my usual thing and boom out came the long knives...............I have already forgotten the episode.........now back to UConn basketball.........24 hours, 26 minutes and counting..............

Last edited:

JordyG

Reaction Score
Hey Jordy don't look at me......I was doing my usual thing and boom out came the long knives.....I have already forgotten the episode....now back to UConn basketball....26 minutes and counting....
If anyone is pointing fingers it's at myself because I too have indulged in sniping back and forth, and the flailing went on and on.

Reaction Score
Is this the first recruit since A'ja where UCONN and USC were the final two?

most likely..........up until a few years ago no player being recruited by UConn would even consider playing for South Carolina..................:D:D:D:D:D (my apologies CLeg......I just couldn't help myself)

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
I know what you mean but that's the way it's done these days....I'm sure her friends and schoolmates are genuinely excited as are some oldsters who are interested in UConn women's basketball

A dog and pony show as opposed to, let's say, signing your Letter of Intent on the hood of your dad's car and then just mailing it in.

Thanks Stewie.

Reaction Score
A dog and pony show as opposed to, let's say, signing your Letter of Intent on the hood of your dad's car and then just mailing it in.

Thanks Stewie.

I have a feeling that you're not going to see that too often........kind of liked one recently (deCosta maybe?) where the recruit's friends each wore a different college shirt as they played musical chairs......the last one sitting was wearing the shirt that was her school of choice

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
most likely.....up until a few years ago no player being recruited by UConn would even consider playing for South Carolina...:D:D:D:D:D (my apologies CLeg.I just couldn't help myself)

NP; I can remember when UCONN had the same situation.

Reaction Score
any of you psychology majors want to analyze this statement for pro UConn sentiment?......:confused:

Reaction Score
PEOPLE,don't you SEE what she is saying?I FEEL good that when she is tangibly on a college campus it will be in Storrs,Ct. Although i haven't seen it yet i BELIEVE it will happen.;)

thanks.........I'm glad we could clear that up..........;)

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
any of you psychology majors want to analyze this statement for pro UConn sentiment?.:confused:

No psychology major, but ... Uconn is the obvious choice and that tweet says to me that she is not making the obvious choice. I hope I am wrong.:(

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Maybe she just likes the hip-hop artist Meek Mill.
HTG
You must have been a psychology major?
" You have to eat the dream, you have to sleep the dream, you have to dream the dream
You gotta touch, you have to see it when nobody else sees it
You have to feel it when it's not tangible
You have to believe it when you cannot see it"

------------Wins & Losses Meek Mill

Meek is from Philly so is Dawn and Geno so she definitely not giving us much of a clue here unless.....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
any of you psychology majors want to analyze this statement for pro UConn sentiment?.:confused:

Not recommended you actually listen to it. (lot's of N's, B's, )

You have to eat the dream, you have to sleep the dream, you have to dream the dream
You have to believe it when you cannot see it
You gotta be possessed with the dream

And no I don't actually know the song, but Google is my friend.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Not recommended you actually listen to it. (lot's of N's, B's, )

You have to eat the dream, you have to sleep the dream, you have to dream the dream
You have to believe it when you cannot see it
You gotta be possessed with the dream

And no I don't actually know the song, but Google is my friend.

Thank goodness for Google, because after the intro I was done and done.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
Maybe she just likes the hip-hop artist Meek Mill.

HTG

Great catch Cat, and a much better interpretation than mine. But after reading the lyrics several of his songs, I gotta agree with meyers, Ugh!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Great catch Cat, and a much better interpretation than mine. But after reading the lyrics several of his songs, I gotta agree with meyers, Ugh!

I agree. I had seen those particular lyrics cited elsewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom