Christyn Williams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Williams says she will pare down her list of schools to 10 or 11 after this summer's AAU ball.

Reaction Score
I dont like what is going on at Tenn. and I hope they are not in Uconns bracket.That way if they end up playing each other then the Vols are playing well.Husky fan since 1987 but a CBB fan since 1970.I dont like seeing Tenn.like this and hope they turn it around.Holly was put in a no win situation.She followed a legend.IMO she is not HC material and it shows how much Summit controlled the team and IMO they never had much of any type of offensive sets.Rebound push the ball and crash the boards for the offensive rebounds.The talent just isnt there anymore for them to play like that.If Uconn men didnt have that incredible run in 2014.Would people be questioning the hire of Kevin Ollie.Probably because he followed a legend we know as Calhoun.IMO even without the NC KO was a great hire but he would have been scrutinized a lot more.Next year everyone wants a piece of the womens team because they think it will be a rebuilding year.I say let them think that because of the system they run,precision and attention to details and continue to play harder than everyone else.They will shock a lot of people and it will be fun to watch.
I've been a College BB fans and Uconn Fan since 1960's--Kevin Ollie is a bright light and will be a legend before he is done--he was left with a team in shambles, sanctions, and all the good players bailed because they couldn't play in post seasons for 3 years. It takes at least 5 years to rebuild a team to any level. But with sanctions recruiting good or great players does not happen. I'll take Kevin Ollie over his predecessor anytime/any day. And to top it off he and Geno are fast and great friends who share coaching methodology--this is how college was supposed to be!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom