Chong | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The players are human. They get sick like everyone else. Give her a break.

She's such a sweetheart!

This summer I was reading about women basketball players on the internet and stumbled upon a story about players coming out of high school and saw her name. "Saniya Chong"...what a cool name! I'd never heard of her. So I Googled her and read about her. That's also when I decided to join this forum.

Reaction Score
So you don't think she wasn't embarassed sitting on the bench for the entire game, watching Tierney and Polly get to play with several thousand people watching her sit glumly while she never even took off her warmups?:rolleyes:

Think she is now determined to never be similarly publicly humiliated again?

Bet on it.
You don't think she would have been more embarrassed if she had an accident on the court?

Reaction Score
Chong-Geno
It's hard to read all these opinions when many are from fans who should know Geno and his sense of humor. If I didn't come to work everytime I had a headache etc. I'd only work 2 days a month. does anyone really believe that ? Geez- Rebecca you are the worst center in the world wow what a b--------d

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Chong-Geno
It's hard to read all these opinions when many are from fans who should know Geno and his sense of humor. If I didn't come to work everytime I had a headache etc. I'd only work 2 days a month. does anyone really believe that ? Geez- Rebecca you are the worst center in the world wow what a b--------d
He actually does have a headache almost every day. My poor wife suffers with this as well.

And no, it's not because I give her one!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm not worried about Chong at all. She's a freshmen. She's learning what she can and can't play through. Geno was just giving her a little "sometimes you gotta suck it up". As they go through the program they learn. One of the players last year was talking about, you're never 100% during the season. You have to learn when it's time/ok to shut it down and when you can push through.

Reaction Score
Stomach bug is going around everywhere. Comes on fairly quickly. In my daughter's school over 50% of the population has been through it the last week or so. My guess is she felt fine earlier but not up to playing by the time the call came to get in.

Reaction Score
A guy I work with came down with the bug this weekend. Yesterday I saw him and he said he was sick. I got closer to him and his eyes were all bloodshot and he really looked bad. I told him he should be at home.

I'm being real careful and trying not to touch door handles etc. barehanded and also washing my hands as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom