Chance Comanche Top 5- UConn's In | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chance Comanche Top 5- UConn's In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From what I've read (no inside sources), seems like we are. But kids and handlers think if they cultivate offers, it elevates their prestige and recruiting ranks, and they're probably right. That helps with national media and, eventually, the NBA. This is born out by the article that went around a while back that the top 15 or whatever HS players essentially all get drafted, despite how poorly they may have played in college.
"That's true." - Josh Selby

U

UCONNfan1

He seems to be Zonas backup if they don't get Rabb/Zimmerman, though I suppose with all of their expected departures they may take all three.
So a guy we'd love to have apparently doesn't have us as a leader, but instead a school where he's not even the first choice, but rather their backup plan? Sheesh...

Reaction Score
So a guy we'd love to have apparently doesn't have us as a leader, but instead a school where he's not even the first choice, but rather their backup plan? Sheesh...

I don't not Bo about recruiting but based on what I read on this site he's not our first choice either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom