Chance Comanche Top 5- UConn's In | The Boneyard

Chance Comanche Top 5- UConn's In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@comanche2414: Top 5 colleges are ASU, NC State, U of A, UCONN, UCLA

Reaction Score
I don't know why he would possibly want to come here (NC State) Player development for the next level is no where to be found.

Reaction Score
I don't know why he would possibly want to come here (NC State) Player development for the next level is no where to be found.
Warren took a pretty big leap from year 1 to 2

Reaction Score
crystal ball has duke. he announces monday.
Getting your first names that start with "Ch" mixed up- Chase Jeter announces Monday and Duke is the favorite.

Reaction Score
Getting your first names that start with "Ch" mixed up- Chase Jeter announces Monday and Duke is the favorite.

sorry about that... speed reading on the train. my bad!

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Comanche has a visit scheduled to 'Zona in September. Could be some foreshadowing involved there.

caw

Reaction Score
He seems to be Zonas backup if they don't get Rabb/Zimmerman, though I suppose with all of their expected departures they may take all three.

Reaction Score
Wish Enoch would pick UConn soon, would be shocked if he doesn't pick us.

Reaction Score

Enoch could be longer then we expected. There is a new level of school interested

Reaction Score
Enoch could be longer then we expected. There is a new level of school interested
I get that but there is no bigger basketball school than UConn and he's a CT. kid who has always dreamed of playing here.

Reaction Score

I would be too but with Comanche getting close to a decision and our interest in other bigs like Baptiste and Koumadje he'd better hurry up before there's not room for him

Reaction Score
I get that but there is no bigger basketball school than UConn and he's a CT. kid who has always dreamed of playing here.

His AAU coach (Matthews I believe?) seems to be a big part of Enoch's recruitment and he wants some other blue bloods to get involved. Apparently one blue blood isn't good enough. It's good PR for his team, not good for UConn.

Reaction Score
I agree. But school s like pc and bc where calling. In the last month or two there is a real different caliber of schools like Florida and ville

Reaction Score
He seems to be Zonas backup if they don't get Rabb/Zimmerman, though I suppose with all of their expected departures they may take all three.

Chance looks like a Channing Frye clone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Dream schools are a fart in the wind. Means little, even in women's basketball.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Didn't UCONN just win the National Championship, and didn't he grow up a Husky fan. I just don't understand why UCONN wouldn't be in the drivers seat no matter who gets involved.

Reaction Score
Didn't UCONN just win the National Championship, and didn't he grow up a Husky fan. I just don't understand why UCONN wouldn't be in the drivers seat no matter who gets involved.

Just passing on what I heard....

Reaction Score

From what I've read (no inside sources), seems like we are. But kids and handlers think if they cultivate offers, it elevates their prestige and recruiting ranks, and they're probably right. That helps with national media and, eventually, the NBA. This is born out by the article that went around a while back that the top 15 or whatever HS players essentially all get drafted, despite how poorly they may have played in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom