Caroline produces a new youtube video :) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline produces a new youtube video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
looks like a good recruiting video to me. this is what we do when we are not on the court.

Reaction Score
The video was great; these kids know how to have fun when not on the court. Obviously our girls are not feeling any pressure about the tournament.

Reaction Score
Not sure how many picked up on some of the get-ups they were wearing and the fact that they shot a good portion of it in Walmart.

Reminiscent of the "People of Walmart" website?

Reaction Score
Not sure how many picked up on some of the get-ups they were wearing and the fact that they shot a good portion of it in Walmart.

Reminiscent of the "People of Walmart" website?

bigmommastef's inspiration?

3335.jpg

Reaction Score
And these are the same young women that Geno has to encourage to be vocal leaders?????

Maybe he should give them microphones b/c they sure aren't shy when they're singing:)

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
Hey, that was wonderful. Anyone who has ever tried to make a home music video knows that's it not easy. And how at ease and together the girls look!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
With the exception of one passing reference, ever'body seems to be concerned about where Heather and Brianna are, but nobody seems to be concerned about Kelly's whereabouts. Boy, she really is a "stealth" player!

I maintain that Kelly was in the gym, working on her last-minute, game-changing 3-pointer, and BB was feeding her the ball, and Heather was rebounding for the kick-out.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
With the exception of one passing reference, ever'body seems to be concerned about where Heather and Brianna are, but nobody seems to be concerned about Kelly's whereabouts. Boy, she really is a "stealth" player!

I maintain that Kelly was in the gym, working on her last-minute, game-changing 3-pointer, and BB was feeding her the ball, and Heather was rebounding for the kick-out.
Kelly is the glue.... so maybe the "assumption" Buck & Banks isnt happy at UConn and rather not be bothered with the "girls" :rolleyes:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I don't know about this. NYTimes had an article about how students are no longer wilding it up so much on spring break because of fears about employers in the years ahead seeing incriminating pictures of them taken with cell phones being posted on the net. So what happens two years down the road when Stef is up for the WNBA draft and team officials see her in that wig? Too much girls gone wild here, I'm afraid.

Reaction Score
Just how long are Tiff's arms? I can't believe she could actually reach him from that far away!

I take the point that this could be too much 'girls gone wild' and I would have agreed two years ago. I'm not so sure anymore. Depending on the situation, having the real you out there on the internet can be a positive too. If you have charisma and can figure out a way to make it work for you, it could be a benefit.

Everyone, nowdays, is faced with the choice of addressing where they are on this issue, how much of your personality will you let out on the internet? In all likelihood this could be why Banks, Buck and Faris don't feature heavily and that's a completely fair, and arguably smart, reason. But via this medium, you can do great things too, by turning towards a more outreach focused agenda. For example, can you imagine if something like this was done at Geno's hoop camp - with the players and the campers together? Wouldn't that really inspire some kids?

Reaction Score
I just LOVE how goofy this group can be. As far as the missing players, I wouldn't read too much into it...all these girls have different schedules, and trying to coordinate a video like this must be a daunting task.
As someone already mentioned, Caroline has a real flair for this. Thanks so much for posting it!

Reaction Score
I see nothing of the "girls gone wild" variety antics in this video.

This is just harmless fun. Stef wearing a bee-hive (maybe two?) wig and being silly with her teammates will not hurt her in the WNBA, or any future employer beyond basketball. All of them are completely covered (Stef in a head to toe dalmation suit for goodness sake!), they aren't exposing their "female parts", engaging in any sort of sexual antics (Tiff giving a guy her phone number doesn't qualify!) they aren't in drunken stupor or playing any drinking games.

I think most of the girls are looking to go into a profession where creativity, and not taking yourself too seriously, is a bonus. The WNBA won't care, they only care if they can play basketball and have a "presence" that makes them and their team more marketable. Broadcasting, marketing, communications, and the like all value creativity. Now, if they want to go into some stuffy financial services group, it might be different.

This is just a little bit of silliness to relieve the monotony of spring break on campus getting ready for the tourney.

Now everyone join in: "Girls just want to have -un, oh girls just want to have fun".

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
the video is a hoot and well done. I had a lot of fun watching it. Thanks team for sharing your fun with us, and thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom