Caroline produces a new youtube video :) | The Boneyard

Caroline produces a new youtube video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I love the cameos by Shea, Marissa and Pat McKenna, (Chis didn't look like she was quite into it)

Reaction Score
There are many ways to be a leader and to mentally,emotionally,physically
prepare your team for the NCAAs! 25 hours to SHOWTIME/MARCH MADNESS! This brought a big smile to my face.
Ira

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Great video. Thanks for posting. One of the wonderful things highlighted by the video is how the team hangs together and has fun together. That closeness, I would guess, is part of the special experience of playing women's BB at UConn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Would have been great to cut a clip of Diana's "Call me," at Duke into it. A great job and clearly a ton of fun for all involved.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I just watched it 4 times is a row. I loved it. Thanks for the post.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Very entertaining. Don't know if this was a collaborative effort or totally Caroline's "Vision" but it shows great creativity. She has a future in video production!

HGN

Reaction Score
I loved It !! It is good to see them so loose and having fun. Enjoying their time together. It can also be looked at as a little bit of teambuilding going into the Tournament.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
BTW Lauren & MJohnson look very happy...

did you notice the boot on Tiff?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Caroline's ability to keep things light when they need to be an intense when they need to be is a huge part of her value to this team and next year's. Obviously, the injuries have limited her as a player, but I am so glad she's going to be at UConn next year to show those three kids how to deal with the pressure of playing for UConn. So much is riding on that class panning out the way we all hope and expect it to, and I truly believe that Caroline's presence is going to help with that. What Caroline can do with three ACL tears, and do with a smile...that is the kind of motivation the incoming trio may need when they're getting pushed harder than they've ever been.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
BTW Lauren & MJohnson look very happy...

did you notice the boot on Tiff?
Yep, she's been in one for a couple of weeks now. Bria was in one too for a good portion of last season (after the UNC game).

Reaction Score
Loved it...but where are Brianna and Heather??!!!

Yep, she's been in one for a couple of weeks now. Bria was in one too for a
good portion of last season (after the UNC game).

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yep, she's been in one for a couple of weeks now. Bria was in one too for a good portion of last season (after the UNC game).
I know... I was sort of saying how recent the video is.

Reaction Score
I loved Tiffany just riding the scooter at the end. Too funny!

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Love the camaraderie...I find it interesting that @StanfordWbb did their own video (or was it just the two sisters) I really like both videos and applaud those who made them. The videos are very different. Stanford's seemed professionally done and serious whereas UConn's was team oriented sillyness. Just different styles. Shows me how important chemistry is for elite teams.

Reaction Score
I loved It !! It is good to see them so loose and having fun. Enjoying their time together. It can also be looked at as a little bit of teambuilding going into the Tournament.
I second that.
Where was Heather & Brianna?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Love the camaraderie...I find it interesting that @StanfordWbb did their own video (or was it just the two sisters) I really like both videos and applaud those who made them. The videos are very different. Stanford's seemed professionally done and serious whereas UConn's was team oriented sillyness. Just different styles. Shows me how important chemistry is for elite teams.

nice vid... I like the "original" lyrics BUT "our girls" vid was better ;)

Reaction Score
Loved it...but where are Brianna and Heather??!!!

Isn't that Heather in the white T at the 1:24 mark? And if you're quick, you can see Geno at 1:26 & 2:07 (behind Kiah). I think Kelly and Brianna are in the background (on the couch) at 2:59. Looks like the whole team is there (even if not in the credits ;) )

My fave scene is KML and Bria in the cooler .... and the whole gang's various routines in the bleachers ... and of course, the closing credits. Well done, Ms. Doty !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom