BYU Game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

BYU Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
So much for my idea of getting a stop. That was just pathetic. "We scored!!! They're just gonna concede the half"... no

Reaction Score
I can't even tell you how much contempt I have for these players and coaches (past and present).

They are solely responsible for the future death of our athletic program. They need to own it. Because they are to blame. I cannot even stomach watching them.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I want Poindexter's head on a pike!

Reaction Score
Unfortunately this game epitomizes why a large majority of students go to the Rent just to tailgate and leave before the game even starts

Reaction Score
Pass on first down? WTF??? Kill the clock end the half and regroup

Reaction Score
It's going to be a long, painful learning experience. As it should be, based on where we're coming from.

Reaction Score
We are rebuilding with Whitmer. I'm surprised, just not at the rebuilding part. There's talent on offense. Just not execution.

Reaction Score
On a positive note. Junior Joseph has been at least a little impressive. And the D-line has been getting good push majority of the time even with a 3-man line, QB is just too crafty.

Reaction Score
I can't even tell you how much contempt I have for these players and coaches (past and present).

They are solely responsible for the future death of our athletic program. They need to own it. Because they are to blame. I cannot even stomach watching them.
Normal people hold true contempt for violent criminals.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Cochran is throwing the ball all over the place except to receiver. Overthrow for pick. Over grow on 3rd down. Missed wide open Foxx. Whitmer is better from what I've seen tonight.

Reaction Score
We're getting killed but fans still there. Says something, I guess...

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
ASweet3781 said:
I can't even tell you how much contempt I have for these players and coaches (past and present). They are solely responsible for the future death of our athletic program. They need to own it. Because they are to blame. I cannot even stomach watching them.

I can understand the coaches but the players? C'mon.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am going to crack the seal of my Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey.

Reaction Score
I can understand the coaches but the players? C'mon.

Absolutely. You better believe the players.

They are the ones whose lack of composure and mistakes turned what should have been a competitive half into a laugher.

They are killing this athletic program every time they take the field. All I heard all off season was how they were "sick of losing" and they go out there in the first quarter and make so many mistakes (their margin or error is so slim to begin with) that the game is for all purposes over. It has become common with this bunch and it's unacceptable considering the importance and stakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom