BYU Game thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

BYU Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Again, I maintain the view point, Diaco is still unsure of who he wants to roll with at QB. he viewed BYU as an unwinnable game. Play em both. Get all of the impact freshmen in there and see what you have. Only conceivable view I can make of the two QB thing is seeing what he's got. Throw them in there in game action and see what happens.

You are the head coach of an FBS team making millions of dollars and you
A: Don't think you can win at home?and
B: Can't pick a quarterback?

And I have to defend Edsall here? I can't even comprehend these posts.

Reaction Score
Again, I maintain the view point, Diaco is still unsure of who he wants to roll with at QB. he viewed BYU as an unwinnable game. Play em both. Get all of the impact freshmen in there and see what you have. Only conceivable view I can make of the two QB thing is seeing what he's got. Throw them in there in game action and see what happens.
Talk about giving the benefit of a doubt. If Diaco viewed the game as unwinable, then he is not the coach I want. I don't agree with that premise but I think he thought that he had an advantage with 2 like ND had a a couple if years ago. Except at Uconn the QB's are not close to the talent ND had. Learn and grow. That or prepare for another very long year. 5 wins is still a successful year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom