BY Preseason Chat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BY Preseason Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lets say wednesday august 22nd 8pm. good or bad idea? anyone who is around, wants to join in or just lurk can hop in. lets all get in to chat at that time and talk about the season, what were hearing/seeing/reading from practice reports etc. hopefully we will have some recruit stuff to talk about and anything else we want to talk about fball wise.

thoughts?

How about a weekly podcast? Maybe an hour or 90 mins if anyone knows how to set one up. UStream? Just throwing it out there maybe someone has some knowledge or some links that could help get it started.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
How about a weekly podcast? Maybe an hour or 90 mins if anyone knows how to set one up. UStream? Just throwing it out there maybe someone has some knowledge or some links that could help get it started.

I know podbean allows you to post your podcasts for free. Blog talk radio is a site my wife's fantasy site uses. All you need to do is call in. Not sure if it's free....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
podcast is a interesting idea. i have never done 1. gonna look into it.

Reaction Score
podcast is a interesting idea. i have never done 1. gonna look into it.

I don't mean to hijack the thread and will try to attend the original good idea.

We've got guys that do a lot here already but I do have a few ideas out here in the "Bethel Bubble". Just thought it might be nice to have something once a week during the season possibly live video and standard segments game review/ interview / recruiting - hello Dan / tailgate segment? /and upcoming pre-game. Could it be interactive? Could it go on the road (ie: Sportsbar like 1st and 10 near me) ? Need a little more technical expertise. I might know a website designer if it makes sense to separate it from the Boneyard. Of course a sound-proof bunker might be a good idea but I'm married with a daughter and a Beagle so the basement's out.

One more edit: are there copyright issues here?

Separate thread if there's interest? Feel free to PM me. I'll be away next week but will check in daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom