BY Preseason Chat | The Boneyard

BY Preseason Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lets say wednesday august 22nd 8pm. good or bad idea? anyone who is around, wants to join in or just lurk can hop in. lets all get in to chat at that time and talk about the season, what were hearing/seeing/reading from practice reports etc. hopefully we will have some recruit stuff to talk about and anything else we want to talk about fball wise.

thoughts?

Reaction Score
Decent time for a chat....better time for BY Fantasy Football Draft....just sayin

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If I'm around, I'm down.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah. With 57 teams.

Dream HFD league:

Hfd/ucfandn97/unlv/blaw/ycg/waylon/⬆stater/spack/muntz/byu/j$/bsub/pdg/o'server/3&1/lrock/ccap/Bec/mprince/Bleed/butch/ktuck/rock/pal/mets/wey/temple/icebear/nan/oddtriviaguyfromwomenshoopboard/puck/tampabill/cahusky/memphis/JimmyS

4 8 or 12 divisions and what network carries the draft are the only questions.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

Hfd/ucfandn97/unlv/blaw/ycg/waylon/⬆stater/spack/muntz/byu/j$/bsub/pdg/o'server/3&1/lrock/ccap/Bec/mprince/Bleed/butch/ktuck/rock/pal/mets/wey/temple/icebear/nan/oddtriviaguyfromwomenshoopboard/puck/tampabill/cahusky/memphis/JimmyS

Dream HFD league:

lmfao, i'll give it to u that was great. but for real...

hfd/whaler/ycf/bl/waylor/ctmike
observer/bceagles/claver/sbill/unr/butchy

:D

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

Oh $#it! How did I end up in that friggin $#it-show of a conference?!? Time to begharder... ;)

By the way, is the oddtriviaguy the one with the avatar that looks like a pope? Fantastic!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Oh $#it! How did I end up in that friggin $#it-show of a conference?!? Time to begharder... ;)

By the way, is the oddtriviaguy the one with the avatar that looks like a pope? Fantastic!

I think the wierdo looking wizard avatar is icebear. Wire chief i think is the trivia guy.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I think the wierdo looking wizard avatar is icebear. Wire chief i think is the trivia guy.

Wait, I thought that icebear's avatar was actually a polar bear, or am I thinking of someone else? And I think that we are thinking about the same guy in Wire Chief (I think his avatar is either a cardinal or a pope; some religious figure anyway).

On second thought, I think I can make a go of this conference. We'll have to leverage the different time zones of Icebear in the polar cap, Wire Chief in Rome, and Mets to get the NYC market. Nan's kick- avatars (normally, they are women who could all beat me up) would cover the advertising dollars, and we're talking real money! I still regret Memphis... ;)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wait, I thought that icebear's avatar was actually a polar bear, or am I thinking of someone else? And I think that we are thinking about the same guy in Wire Chief (I think his avatar is either a cardinal or a pope; some religious figure anyway).

On second thought, I think I can make a go of this conference. We'll have to leverage the different time zones of Icebear in the polar cap, Wire Chief in Rome, and Mets to get the NYC market. Nan's kick- avatars (normally, they are women who could all beat me up) would cover the advertising dollars, and we're talking real money! I still regret Memphis... ;)

Icebear does have a bear now, it used to be a creepy looking monk guy.

Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

Thanks a lot Whaler. I just woke up my wife laughing so hard when I read this.

Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

Oxygen of course

Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

the network is SPIKE

Reaction Score
lmfao, i'll give it to u that was great. but for real...

hfd/whaler/ycf/bl/waylor/ctmike
observer/bceagles/claver/sbill/unr/butchy

:D
WTF? I go to the same high school as you and you group me with BC fans and trolls?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
i feel like tru tv and mtv2 would be bidders for it...

If Observer is in the group, I could only imagine the drama! Primetime reality tv there! You might even be able to bump it up to MTV or VH1

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im really surprised some one here(specific poster in mind) hasn't replied to this thread with "msgvarsity" yet lol

Reaction Score
Dream HFD league:

Wow I get quoted and left out of the league. That's messed up. :)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wow I get quoted and left out of the league. That's messed up. :)

Who do you think j$ is?

Bec is poster big east conference but also bacon egg and cheese.

My personal favorite is third and one = 3+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SemogNayr