Buffalo games will be road games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Buffalo games will be road games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm 46 and have flown to from Reno to Maui multiple times, many, many regionals, 3 final fours, and a couple of games against Cuse at Gampel. I want to slug people who would even consider not driving 90 miles to see a uconn tourney game unless they are 80 years old and driving is dangerous. Heck, I was just reading a thread on the womens board started by a guy in his 80's who drove 90 miles to see the chicks play in the AAC tourney. Sack up uconn fan.
Must have just killed you to spend time in Hawaii. Way to sack up! ;^)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
they hate each other.
Actually fans of Big Five schools are kind of weird with that stuff. In 1988 I went to the regional semifinals and finals at the Meadowlands and One seed Temple (who brought a ton of fans) got knocked off by Duke. At a bar after the game they televised Nova giving Oklahoma a good fight and every one of the nearly hundred Temple fans at that bar was cheering for Nova. At the 2009 BE finals (Louisville vs Nova), there were a few St Joe's alumni sitting in the row behind who made the drive up from Philly solely to see a BE tournament game. During that game they were rooting for Nova. I don't fully get it but it appears that when it comes to Big Five schools the fans want to see other Big Five schools win when they aren't playing their team.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Must have just killed you to spend time in Hawaii. Way to sack up! ;^)
Never say I wouldn't take one for the team. In my defense, I also went to Detroit and Houston

Reaction Score
RIP HuskyBill……..

By the way there's a guy "on the left with a bushy beard" but not a ball cap yet there's a guy on the "right" with a bushy beard and a gray ball cap………..?? Just wondering……….

Reaction Score
RIP HuskyBill……..

By the way there's a guy "on the left with a bushy beard" but not a ball cap yet there's a guy on the "right" with a bushy beard and a gray ball cap………..?? Just wondering……….
Bill is second from the right.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
RIP HuskyBill……..

I was about to retort, "I was pretty specific". Apparently I can't type. Guy on the right. Shorter, stockier and looks like Santa a bit. I fixed the original. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom