Bracketology (merged threads) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bracketology (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
DePaul played really well that game but I also think our defense has gotten better since then.

Reaction Score
Need to do more research, but my current thoughts:

upload_2016-3-8_12-2-32.png

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Personally, I think any team that agreed to play UConn this year should be rewarded by NOT being placed in UConn's bracket. This includes Maryland, Ohio State, USF, etc. Force the teams that ducked UConn to have to endure the beating they deserve. ( Not that I'm vindictive or anything.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Personally, I think any team that agreed to play UConn this year should be rewarded by NOT being placed in UConn's bracket. This includes Maryland, Ohio State, USF, etc. Force the teams that ducked UConn to have to endure the beating they deserve. ( Not that I'm vindictive or anything.)
I think that is a fine rule! In fact, I would carry it further, any P5 team that did not play a single ranked team OOC cannot receive anything higher than a 5 seed regardless of conference schedule, and any team that didn't play a top fifteen team OOC or a ranked team away cannot receive higher than a 3 seed.

And my proposal from a few years ago that has yet to receive an up or down vote from the full NCAA membership - if you cannot play better than .500 in conference games, you should be looking at maybe getting a WNIT bid, because you do not deserve an NCAA bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom