Boatright Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Boatright Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
My MVP today. Made one bad pass and otherwise played A+ basketball.

He is totally under control. Which is amazing. Hats off to the coaching staff and to Boat himself for being coachable and for learning how to play with Bazz and maximize their complementary talents.

His defense was, IMO, the key to our wins over MSU and UF. His perimeter D is so amazing that other teams can't score INSIDE. It barely makes sense but it's true.

Reaction Score
I'd give out three MVPs tonight. With all three guys playing this well, we're going to be tough for whoever survives tonight.

Reaction Score
His defense the last two games has been a sheer treat to watch. Even off the ball, he's inside the other players jersey. And he hasn't picked up tickytack fouls or hand checks either. Wow.

Reaction Score
The other thing he did was get some rebounds and loose balls in traffic where he just wanted it more than everyone else. Flung his body in there and somehow came out with it.

It's been a pretty good tournament for our maligned guys (Boat, DD). If only somehow Omar could hit the winning 3.

Reaction Score

He is totally under control. Which is amazing. Hats off to the coaching staff and to Boat himself for being coachable and for learning how to play with Bazz and maximize their complementary talents.

His defense was, IMO, the key to our wins over MSU and UF. His perimeter D is so amazing that other teams can't score INSIDE. It barely makes sense but it's true.
As good as DD was, have to agree....MVP to Boat

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Boat was definitely MVP in my mind. Really great defense.....he made Wilbekin go and hide (and whine).

Ricky Moore is back!!! (just when we needed him)

Reaction Score
You love to see when a Player improves right before your eyes. Boatright the latter part of this season is totally different from the end of last year. He is ALL IN and totally embraces the Team First concept. KUDOS to him and the coaching staff. I LOVE this Team.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Back to back baskets with Napier sitting, amazing defense most of the night and aside from the one bad pass, his handle was fantastic. Daniels was great but Boatright was my MVP.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Boat was Amazing 2nite.
and has been amazing, all tournament long.
His no-look pass to Daniels, I think it was.
is one of the best passes, I have ever seen, in my entire Life.

Reaction Score
there were points in the game where I did nothing but watch Boat on the defensive end just to key in on how locked in he is on defense. He is an absolute animal on the defensive end and made life hell for Wilbekin and Hill, the transformation he's made on that end is like nothing I've ever seen when compared to last year and earlier this season.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
there were points in the game where I did nothing but watch Boat on the defensive end just to key in on how locked in he is on defense. He is an absolute animal on the defensive end and made life hell for Wilbekin and Hill, the transformation he's made on that end is like nothing I've ever seen when compared to last year and earlier this season.

Wilbekin literally could not get the ball at one point. RB has so much defensive energy and I think it's infectious.

Reaction Score

I couldn't agree more. I have been a big critic all year (hell, last two years), but he was the player of the game tonight. And, I am beginning to see ( my bad) just how good he is at the defensive end of floor. He took Scootie Wilbeken Totally out of the game. He single handedly took away Florida's heart and their offense. Great job Boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom