Biggest fear this season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Biggest fear this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Would 6-6 with bowl eligibility do it? Looking at the 2015 schedule I think it's doable. Not to mention a nice improvement over '14. Better than 6-6? Not so sure.
In the Big East? Yes. UConn is now in a G5 conference. All things being equal, a bowl will select a P5 school, no matter who, over a G5 every day of the week.

Husky25

Reaction Score
No, but a worse record against worse competition is an issue. Many people weren't second guessing, we were wondering in real time WTF he was thinking against Tulane, USF, and Army (off the top of my head).
The teams weren't the same either. There were pockets of talent on the 2014 team. No question, but it wasn't widespread by any stretch of the imagination. The offensive line alone had 80% turnover from 2013 to 2014.

Husky25

Reaction Score
The irony is you all assume we are unhappy WITH OUR LIVES instead of the FOOTBALL PROGRAM, while some of you constantly express dismay at the first post that doesn't share your sunny disposition of the future of UConn football.

see post #2 in this thread.
It's more cause and effect than one or the other...

Does it make you money or make you happy? As I approach middle age, this is the question I ask myself about most things I do. Euphoria is satisfying both conditions, but rare is that pursuit. Football is entertaining and I enjoy UConn game days. Obviously the football program doesn't make you happy, and unless you work for the school, you're paying to be miserable. 2014 is over. It svcked, but it's still over. So instead of driving myself insane, I choose to project signs of improvement on to 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom