Big East's Next Media Deal | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Big East's Next Media Deal

Reaction Score
I feel bad for you because UConn clearly owns a large portion of your head. Why don't you focus all of your attention on your own school?!
Well said. This board should be for UConn fans to share thoughts. Personally, I see no need to go to other boards.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm sorry. It looks like I touched a nerve. It seems like not getting validation from Connecticut fans really strikes a very deep seated cord with you. Really if posting on The Boneyard is this stressful for you, maybe you should take a break?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm sorry. It looks like I touched a nerve. It seems like not getting validation from Connecticut fans really strikes a very deep seated cord with you. Really if posting on The Boneyard is this stressful for you, maybe you should take a break?
Why would anyone pay attention to friar J? This place has much bigger fish to fry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why would anyone pay attention to friar J? This place has much bigger fish to fry.
I feel like we should do an intervention or at least a wellness check for him. His mental status really seems to be questionable lately.

Reaction Score
I enjoy the banter with fans of other schools. Unfortunately, when one goes off the rails it tends to be quite the train wreck.
Friar J has us in his head. Many of the others are students or young.

Reaction Score
I feel like we should do an intervention or at least a wellness check for him. His mental status really seems to be questionable lately.
I blocked him a while ago. Enough going on in the world nowadays so don’t need anyone infringing on my joy :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom