Beat ECU or UCF or Cincy at home | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Beat ECU or UCF or Cincy at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
3k of us will watch us duke it out with SMU in the tundra on Silver Lane.

Reaction Score
"Garbage Recruits" - nice...

GO TEAM!!

Thank you for calling out people who use words like "garbage" to describe humans who's only fault, as far as any of us knows, is falling short of some football fan's ideal for players. What words do these people reserve for a Sandusky, Rice or some nut that takes an assault weapon to a grammar school?

My guess is that the players would agree that, as a team and individually, they are playing badly; hell, even atrociously. I also think that the players would tell you that a bad game, or even primary responsibility for a loss does not make anyone "garbage." "Garbage" is personal. Describing someone as "garbage" to their face is probably going to draw a "response;" one the "describer" deserves.

Reaction Score
Well said fairtides, garbage is something you pay people to take away from you. Garbage is a word reserved for what fills our dumps and prisons, has no reason being used to describe our student athletes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Cincinnati isn't that good. I'm not convinced they are better than Memphis. I think the Tigers are 40/60 to beat them on the road this week.

That being said UCF is their best chance to steal one of those three.

I know people see the name Memphis and make assumptions - that's a bad matchup for UConn.

It would seem impossible to lose to SMU. As bad as they are plus going on the road in December when everyone associated with the program worried about their next job.

Not for nothing but Memphis is blowing out Cincinnati on the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom