Baylor plays tonight on Fox Sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Baylor plays tonight on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
I know as far as USF is concerned, our coach has clearly upgraded our non conference schedule the past few years, because we were often on the NCAA "bubble" at the end of the season and our weak SOS oftentimes left us on the outside looking in, even though our W-L record would on first glance make one believe we were going to get our dance card punched.

BTW, looking forward to playing @Baylor, Thursday, in the WNIT semi final. Of course, we hope to win, but even if we lose it will help our SOS at the end of the season.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I know as far as USF is concerned, our coach has clearly upgraded our non conference schedule the past few years, because we were often on the NCAA "bubble" at the end of the season and our weak SOS oftentimes left us on the outside looking in, even though our W-L record would on first glance make one believe we were going to get our dance card punched.

BTW, looking forward to playing @Baylor, Thursday, in the WNIT semi final. Of course, we hope to win, but even if we lose it will help our SOS at the end of the season.

I am looking forward to seeing Baylor play a good team. And USF will also help Baylor's SOS...you may be the second best team we play this year until the NCAA tourney. I suspect that the games against Texas will be tough as UT has a lot of talent returning and some high ranked freshmen coming in.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score

If you go down, it will not be for lack of effort. I think your girls are ready for the challenge. I wish it was on TV, because it should be a terrific game. I know USF will not be intimidated by the arena, or the fans (they never have been against UConn...) And you won the WNIT in 2009 when no one gave you a shot against the opposition. I like your chances!! GO BULLS!

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
If you go down, it will not be for lack of effort. I think your girls are ready for the challenge. I wish it was on TV, because it should be a terrific game. I know USF will not be intimidated by the arena, or the fans (they never have been against UConn...) And you won the WNIT in 2009 when no one gave you a shot against the opposition. I like your chances!! GO BULLS!

I don't know whether their team is taking us lightly, but their coach, at least, seems to be concerned. LOL

Mulkey: "We need a good crowd here Thursday"
`
We need a good crowd here Thursday. [South Florida] has 5 returning starters, 9 international players,

They only lost to UConn by 14, they only lost seven games last year, three of those were to Connecticut – that team is poised right now, they’re polished.

We need people here Thursday.

If you have season tickets and they're along that court, give those tickets up if you’re not coming.

We need people. It means a great deal. People respect this program.

We must not become complacent. We need to do whatever we can to have a good crowd Thursday.”

- Kim Mulkey, Baylor WBB website, 16 Nov 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer