Battle 4 Atlantis - UConn vs. Michigan (11/25 @ 9:30PM) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Battle 4 Atlantis - UConn vs. Michigan (11/25 @ 9:30PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sweet, I apparently get Ass TV.

Oh wait, I think that's different.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Now I have no idea how the day vs night games were chosen, but I'm pretty sure the only winners bracket games on AXS are the two late games opening round with the rest being losers bracket.

Edit: now if I had only looked at the bottom of the bracket first, I was right though.

Reaction Score
Love the matchup and potential order of Mich, Cuse and Zaga. Anyone know much about the outlooks for Michigan and Cuse this season?
For Michigan, Chris LeVert will be healthy and everyone else returns. No incoming freshman of note; only one listed on ESPN is some non-ranked kid from Germany.

Cuse loses Christmas and McCollough, but bring back Cooney, big wing Gbinije, and a solid 8pts 7 rbs PF Roberson. And of course they're bringing in a good recruiting class that includes Malachi Richardson. edit as tcf has cleared up, Boeheim will be coaching.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For Michigan, Chris LeVert will be healthy and everyone else returns. No incoming freshman of note; only one listed on ESPN is some non-ranked kid from Germany.

Cuse loses Christmas and McCollough, but bring back Cooney, big wing Gbinije, and a solid 8pts 7 rbs PF Roberson. And of course they're bringing in a good recruiting class that includes Malachi Richardson. I believe, based on the timing of the tournament being in the last week of November, that Boeheim will still be serving the last few of his suspensions.
Boeheim will be coaching - the suspensions are for the first 9 conference games.

Reaction Score
Ugh of course I can't get it on Comcast-Atlanta. What is up with a ty channel like this carrying the game? Why not ESPNU?
It's -cking Battle 4 Atlantis. There are some damn good programs being featured. It just makes no sense.

But you know if UK was in it, there's no way it wouldn't be in the network.

Reaction Score
Boeheim will be coaching - the suspensions are for the first 9 conference games.
Thanks, that doesn't really make sense to me but okay

What kind of suspension did JC have to serve? Wasn't it straight from the beginning of the season?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
These will all be tough games. Winning this tournament would be absolutely huge for us and relieve a lot of pressure later in the year.

Reaction Score
Thanks, that doesn't really make sense to me but okay

What kind of suspension did JC have to serve? Wasn't it straight from the beginning of the season?
Think it was conference games, but only 3.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Think it was conference games, but only 3.

I thought it was 9? I distinctly remember thinking how tough it was going to be for a team to go without their starting coach for half of the conference schedule.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I thought it was 9? I distinctly remember thinking how tough it was going to be for a team to go without their starting coach for half of the conference schedule.

JC had 3. Boeheim has 9.

Reaction Score
It's -cking Battle 4 Atlantis. There are some damn good programs being featured. It just makes no sense.

But you know if UK was in it, there's no way it wouldn't be in the network.
Well Kentucky is a much bigger draw then us and they bring in a lot more viewers regardless we shouldnt be playing on this channel

Reaction Score
Any of you with DirecTV - is AXS on the more basic sports packages? That is, would any bar with DirecTV have the channel or is it something you need to request specially?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Once in a while, watching a game at Buffalo Wild Wings is fun. But when it's being forced on you, it feels awful. Why is being me so hard?

Reaction Score
Maybe AXS bid hard for it as it was the better first round match up. Try to gain attention for that channel in those hardcore markets. Like COX with ESPNU way back and Uconn Football.

Reaction Score
Love the draw -- first game against Michigan is a must-win though in order to ensure 3 good OOC matchups. Best case scenario is Michigan-Cuse-Gonzaga. That would be a major RPI boost. Michigan-Charlotte-A&M would be bad.

The fact that we're the undercard to Syracuse and off of ESPN doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling in this era where we're fighting for exposure.

Texas A&M should be a top 25/NCAA tournament team, they were a bubble team last year and return most of the team and add one of the best recruiting classes in the country.

Reaction Score
aceboon said:
Texas A&M should be a top 25/NCAA tournament team, they were a bubble team last year and return most of the team and add one of the best recruiting classes in the country.

I don't follow recruiting much but is the sec as a whole recruiting a lot better recently or am I imagining it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom