awe inspiring Ucrowdn | The Boneyard

awe inspiring Ucrowdn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love how there is now some kind of theme with this guy. He's becoming more organized, yet at the same time making marginal-at-best gains in comprehensibility.

Reaction Score
O.K. for the first time I'm using the Ignore function. As a moderator I'm supposed to see everything but this guy isn't causing trouble. Just headaches. That I could do without.

Reaction Score
O.K. for the first time I'm using the Ignore function. As a moderator I'm supposed to see everything but this guy isn't causing trouble. Just headaches. That I could do without.

If you 'ignore' a poster do you just not see the posts they make? what if, as in this case, they start a thread? do you not see the entire thread then? or just not his posts?

Reaction Score
If you 'ignore' a poster do you just not see the posts they make? what if, as in this case, they start a thread? do you not see the entire thread then? or just not his posts?
You would not see the entire threads they make, regardless of who responds.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

The only way to see a thread they start is if a poster you don't have on ignore comments on it and you click directly on the last post column from the forums home page.

Trust me.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The only way to see a thread they start is if a poster you don't have on ignore comments on it and you click directly on the last post column from the forums home page.

Trust me.

Bingo. For the life of me I have no idea why people complain about a poster they could simply put on ignore.

Reaction Score
Bingo. For the life of me I have no idea why people complain about a poster they could simply put on ignore.

Hmmm, if only applying this to the Mrs. were that easy.

Technology still has a long way to go.

Reactions: THC

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
twas 60' jumpin jonny risley leads the huskies donning the grotesque logo deep into the brush of Kingston

in a clash with rhody their demise was more than certain until unflappable tiny tom burke hit/s the DAGGER

the supplemental time was surely a friend of the pack

Reaction Score
can you now, or any mod i guess, un-ignore chap for me, I can't unignore him since a mod put him on ignore for me. I actually don't want to ignore chap, just wondered what would happen if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom