August recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

August recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lauren Hassell has a UConn scholarship offer

I don’t think so. The article says that Imari Berry had offers from all seven schools in attendance. Hassell is really good and will probably get one at some point but there’s no confirmation that she has one yet.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don’t think so. The article says that Imari Berry had offers from all seven schools in attendance. Hassell is really good and will probably get one at some point but there’s no confirmation that she has one yet.
You’re right - I misread the article

Reaction Score

Big O has a ton of potential. She's very mobile and plays big minutes but competes hard, runs the floor well, and is willing to bang and goes to the boards for all of them. Understands and knows what she wants to do offensively but rushes a little. She'll take care of that as the game slows down for her the next couple of years. Hope she can get some good skills work and improve her mid range shooting over the next two summers and she'll be more than college ready.

Reaction Score
Big O has a ton of potential. She's very mobile and plays big minutes but competes hard, runs the floor well, and is willing to bang and goes to the boards for all of them. Understands and knows what she wants to do offensively but rushes a little. She'll take care of that as the game slows down for her the next couple of years. Hope she can get some good skills work and improve her mid range shooting over the next two summers and she'll be more than college ready.
I hope Nika helped convince her that she belongs at UConn.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Here’s Manyacka’s name listed by Blue Star. Interesting that Qandace Samuels, Qadence’s sister’s name has been popping up on lists as rising talents this summer. I haven’t seen any indication she’s on UConn’s radar at this time.

Reaction Score
Coach Valley has followed Qandace on Instagram since Qadence’s commitment (or around that time). She was first mentioned as being followed in Post #194 here.

I also mentioned in April that she’ll be transferring to Azzi’s alma-mater, St. John’s. I personally think she has potential to be at least Top 25 in her class.

Reaction Score

Guys check the comments on the post. I don’t know what to think

The comments on this post are confusing. It’s hard to tell if Sienna Betts, Arianna Roberson, Blanca Thomas, and Jacy Abii are coming to Sarah’s defense because she’s not committing to UConn or because the person who made the post potentially ruined the announcement of her commitment. The account is run by a 10 year old, but is followed by Allie Ziebell, Amari Byles, Grace Knox, and Sienna Betts’ parents. So potentially someone’s sibling that might have insider info?? This is all just speculation of course.

Reaction Score
It’s a 10 year old kid posting her opinion.
What’s weird is that Blanca Thomas, Jacy Abii, Arianna Roberson, and Sienna Betts were all commenting on it. A comment said that Ariana told the person that Sarah was committing. Also Sarah liked a comment from the post too.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
What’s weird is that Blanca Thomas, Jacy Abii, Arianna Roberson, and Sienna Betts were all commenting on it. A comment said that Ariana told the person that Sarah was committing. Also Sarah liked a comment from the post too.
The kid posted to their timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan