Attendance at XL has been great this year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Attendance at XL has been great this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the difference between a s**thole and a total s**thole?

A shi!hole is an out-dated basketball arena with multiple national championship banners hanging from the rafters. A total shi!hole is an out-dated basketball arena with no national championship banners hanging from the rafters.

Reaction Score
Gampel and XL have both always been the brightest places. I don't get it
I emailed the AD's office a few years ago about this and got a polite and politically correct reply with 'safety' being the reason the lights were at blinding level throughout the game. I guess they don't want anyone tripping in the aisles. It does put a damper on letting loose though.

Reaction Score
Behind the band was empty, yes, because if students sit there it isn't as easy to see the court with all the instruments in front of them. The student section to the right was completely full, and then the 3 surrounding sections directly behind this and in front of the bar were full with mainly students. Don't bash the students attendance. They come in full force and bring mainly all the noise.

The section behind the basket immediately to the left of the band (when looking from the court) was filled up front but the back half was empty. That's what I was looking at.

Reaction Score
This was a game that football season ticket holders could get free tickets to. That may have affected attendance numbers. decent showing by students, but there was definitely a good amount of non students in the section as well. I was camped at the bar all game. the game had a solid atmosphere from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom