AO and Roscoe better be starting tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AO and Roscoe better be starting tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
bazz has nothing in common with marcus, oh i wish we had marcus instead of him today to shred this zone with sick passes.

H

huskymagic

bazz has nothing in common with marcus, oh i wish we had marcus instead of him today to shred this zone with sick passes.

James Husky68 is another confused soul with overinflated expectation of Napier's capabilities comparing him to Marcus. I think 99 percent of boneyarders would want Marcus over Napier and it wouldn't be close.

Reaction Score
Roscoe is the perfect guy to put on the free throw line against the zone, he gets my vote to start.

One thing for sure is Shabazz needs to be kept on the bench this kid is a cancer to the team. Last year he was our best defender he cant even play any D this year. He is something like 4-26 shooting in the last 4 games. Let him sit on the pine for a few games maybe he can find something there.

Try out the freshman guard Allen or something, look at the NY Knicks with Lin, you can't keep beating a broken drum (Shabazz). It's worth a shot we got nothing to lose but another game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom