Anyone visited the MSU message boards? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyone visited the MSU message boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Judging by his 6,000 posts on Hawkeyeinsider.com, this guy is obviously an Iowa fan who was too embarrassed to tell us. Now that is pathetic.
Iowa. The land of corn, Rhabdo and little else.

Paging Kirk Ferentz.

Reaction Score
So reading the posts here there seem to be two types of fans at MSU:

1) The fans that haven't watched a single UConn game this year and have no idea what this team is about, except that Napier is pretty good (but still not as good as Appling)
2) The fans that seem to think that this game is matchup issues for both sides (who covers Payne for UConn, who is going to stop UConn 3-pt shooting/FTs for MSU)

I know this is going to be a tough game, but there are a lot of uninformed people over there making conclusions on paper about MSU vs. UConn. Having watched a fair bit of MSU games this year (being in B1G territory and all), it's a much more difficult matchup.

UConn's key to winning the game is to
1) Slow the game down.
2) Attack inside and draw fouls on the bigs.
3) Play good defense.

I'm pretty sure if they can do that, they have a great chance of winning this game. If Payne gets in foul trouble, the matchups instantly go in our favor. Otherwise, I think they are in MSU's favor.

Reaction Score
I went to the espn convo for msu-uconn and this dude got on me cause I said his msu fans got beat by uva fans when it came to cheering and noise.
Using excuses like "Do fans play the game". Lol it's so cute when they get like that.

Reaction Score
I went to the espn convo for msu-uconn and this dude got on me cause I said his msu fans got beat by uva fans when it came to cheering and noise.
Using excuses like "Do fans play the game". Lol it's so cute when they get like that.

the RCMB has a lot of injokes (been going for almost 20 years now... bound to be a few) and that is one of them...
one of our dear departed leaders once said "games are won in 3 places.... the weight room, the film room, and the message boards"

and since the Uva broads wouldn't "play" with us (apparently the boards rep proceeded it.. which led to a near 1000 post thread about ut) they have been chomping on the bit for banter and tame smack talk and obscure reference

come across... stay during "OT season"... it is weird but really addictive and can be brutally funny..... basically in your first posts just bring pics of near naked women and you'll be treated like a lost brother.... lol

Reaction Score
Their fans have been a no show at the Garden. So much for these great Big 10 traveling fan bases. I hope their not booking their hotels in Dallas.

The bar I was at for Friday's game across the street from MSG was about 60/40 split between UConn and Mich St fans.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I would hardly call a 66-62 game a raping.

I'll take your word for it.

As your mascot is a guy who walks around in a skirt it doesn't surprise me that your fan base would be experts as what qualifies as being raped.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The Thirsty Fan near 8th Ave seemed to be packed with Husky fans on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom